Boss Hoss Genetics

That Irene x RIL! :smiley: Nice packaging also.

4 Likes

Order placed! Thank you!

4 Likes

Wow! Killer score @Habitt ! Just like that you got em all and then some! Sweet!

3 Likes

Awesome! Respect @Slammedsonoma420 :facepunch:t2:

3 Likes

@hoss8455 got these bad boys in the mail today they will b hitting water soon prob tomorrow or the next day. Will keep u posted. Thanks a ton buddy

20 Likes

Hehe, you haven’t seen Get Him to the Greek?

5 Likes

Anyone who posts a picture in this topic today, of a current grow of any of my genetics, gets their pick of any of the 5 RIL D hybrids.

20 Likes

Don’t make me go take a pic guys….

7 Likes

Lol, just killed mine.

5 Likes

haha ok.

PURPLE ENKIS BREATH F1
DSC_0005

IMPURE KUSH F1

he made me go take pics thats for-sure, he never said they had to be big and budding HAHAHA.

peace …

17 Likes

Nice choices my brother :ok_hand:t3:

4 Likes

Sorry, I won’t have pics till a few weeks from now. Worry not! I will post in here from time to time. Tomorrow they hit the water! :+1:

4 Likes

This is my Corey Heime boy I’m collecting pollen from. He smells like burnt rubber and is a beauty!

The plant on the left is my Corey Heime girl at 17 days into flower.

24 Likes

I love the cupcake cup idea! When I saw that I actually wrote it down, I may grab some myself depending on which are the boys . Very nice

3 Likes

I really like those dark leaves.

3 Likes

This was today. It worked out ok, not bad for my first go at pollen collecting. I’m still going to try and collect more with the cake tin over the next few days. I found out that stuff really messes with my sinus.

14 Likes

@Loggershands

very different tech, how ever be very very careful in what your doing in that last post. you should ALWAYS let your pollen dry before putting it into containers and containers. last thing you want to see is mold in you pollen.

be mindful of that my friend …

13 Likes

They have been sitting in the cupcake trays for a few days but pollen has been dropping the whole time so some bits are dryer than others. Prolly best to open her up again and give the lot a few more days. Good looking out @JAWS

9 Likes

That’s awesome @Loggershands , that bit will go a long way tbh. Definitely heed @JAWS warning, he’s definitely OG as they come at that, and I’ve learned the hard way twice, once with several grams each of a few different cultivars. Im definitely using the cupcake cup idea! Just makes sense and you can cut off the top to get them off easier too. :thinking:

3 Likes

yes PLEASE do my friend id hate to see you make a post in a month showing moldy pollen, been there done that and learned my lesson the hard way. you should replace those cups everyday, let the pollen dry then you can mix for storage. also make sure its cleaned as well, any moisture will kill your pollen plant pieces no matter how small have moisture and will cause you problems.

onward …

4 Likes