Boss Hoss Genetics

I’m actually pretty excited about these. Hoping for some of those candy terps mixed with sour fuel.

That red runtz is candy but different than anything I’ve come across. The sweetness is deep and pungent I can’t get enough of it. It’s taking over my tent right now in week 5. Its also KILLER in a dry herb vaporizer.

9 Likes

My kinda sweet! Nice

2 Likes

Whoever is doing the selections down at Highrise in Oklahoma is on point for sure, they killed it with that one. She’s the only sweet thing I hold. @TopShelfTrees1

6 Likes

I definitely gotta try it now, not much of a sweet guy, but I’ve had a few that floored me with that gassy or deep funky background. That’s what I enjoy, Slurricane was one I enjoyed actually

5 Likes

Primo holds it up here

Corey Heime #2 getting some nice color. Lost track of day count, she’s not even under a light she’s in between, in the crevice.

38 Likes

Sooo Fire! very VERY NICE! Just an absolutely gorgeous plant and if it smells anything like mine do atm (still in Veg too) it’s gotta be intoxicating over there. I can’t wait to smell them in full flower mode :drooling_face:

9 Likes

My Corey Heime grew quite well with just a few hours of sun and dappled shade.
Maybe she likes less light?

3 Likes

Would fit in with the Corey SDs likings. She’ll get fussy with too much.

3 Likes

Been seeing a lot of Corey strains on here, never heard of it before, but man do all the plants and crosses look great!

3 Likes

Chem 4 x Tres Dawg

3 Likes

@hoss8455 did you grow out the red runtz from clone or did you grow out from seed? If from seed was it pretty stable or were there a decent amount of variations?

4 Likes

It’s a clone only selected by highrise Oklahoma.

5 Likes

Edit: Darn, gif too big :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Bird Dawgs coming along…

20231110_161912

16 Likes

Corey Heime day 33 flower

31 Likes

That’s a beauty :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

@hoss8455 Coey Heime at around week 3.

26 Likes