Boss Hoss Genetics

You grew the shit out of that male not a deficiency in sight & praying. Hope that lady shows out for you, I don’t think I realized you had flipped a girl too.

8 Likes

That PEB is gonna be crazy. I don’t believe I’ve sent her to anyone else, if you end up liking the line I’ll send you the rest of the stock.

My Impures are nearly the same size maybe a week ahead.

4 Likes

Thanks dude, this is all solid advice. OG’s on OG coming through every time.

2 Likes

ya got a few of each on the move, everything is waiting for next Monday. chop day and the day the closet crop gets into the tents for the first time, a bit more vegging then into there finally pots then more vegging then we flip. the C &TRIANGLE fresh cuts are looking good both will get a big can.

going to be fun …

2 Likes

He was a beauty, with the stinkiest stem run I’ve ever smelled. Straight burned rubber, almost too much but so good.

1 Like

Train wide for TK if going in big can. And that Corey will really show you her bad ass structure that way. Love her. And don’t forget she NEEDS that crank up of N week 2-4 then it regulates.

2 Likes

ya im seeing the stretch and funky from the TK right now, its good that im seeing her now in a small frame and cant see how shes going to do in a bigger pot with much more veg time. same thing with the C she is already growing very well getting fatter by the day and fully seeded with the ugorg pollen.

very nice indeed …

3 Likes

@hoss8455 Corey Heime just starting to throw hairs.

Love the structure on these ladies. Thanks again for the chance to try your wares.

26 Likes

Corey Heime Day 25 flower

27 Likes

Mother & Daughter.

CH2 is a week or 2 ahead of the Corey.

23 Likes

I can see the skunk influence over the chem.

2 Likes

I had a friend that would use newspaper and sell weed inside. Nic and dim bags. He called it bad news. @Habitt I love some kush. I think I’m going to check out a few of those strains. GG4 x is what I’m talking about.

4 Likes

They have great prices.

3 Likes

I’m definitely checking it out.

2 Likes

My buddies found a bale of Thai floating in the 80s. Lots of big loads locally. Same guys had good Thai too. Shit floating they dried out and sold 1/2 price. Tide Weed. Sold every bit too.

3 Likes

26 Likes

Need this one in my life! :drooling_face:

2 Likes

That is a great looking plant.

2 Likes

Couple a Sweet Dee I popped about a week ago. @hoss8455

15 Likes

Dang idk how I missed this, I’m really excited for the sweet dee. I think I’m leaning towards popping a bunch of these soon. @Habitt

4 Likes