Boss Hoss Genetics

I’m running Corey now, and very excited to see what all the hype is about. Your plant is looking solid.

3 Likes

Corey Heime Day 56F - 5% amber

30 Likes

That looks amazing :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thanks mate! She is a beauty.

5 Likes

Been delayed but finally got around to popping some shellcatchers just waiting for them to break ground and will post pics thank you again for sharing ur beautiful genetics so generously @hoss8455 really looking forward to growing these babies and then smoking these beautiful buds. Saved a few beans to grow outdoors along with some impure kush in the spring. Happy Holidays

5 Likes

@hoss8455 day 44 for your Corey Heime

Thank you very much for these. How long do they usually run in your experience?

27 Likes

Absolutely gorgeous @MonasticDank i can’t wait to flip mine! Great job bro

6 Likes

Thanks man!

3 Likes

Pretty fast honestly. 8½ to 10 but I haven’t ever seen it fit to take my cut much past 63-65. @Loggershands said his cut had 5 percent amber at 56 days if I recall correctly.

8 Likes

These seem to be in no hurry what so ever and will hit that 10 week mark from how they’re looking. I’ve been a bit light on the feed with them though maybe that has something to do with it. Loving them so far headed into the last few weeks. Cheers pal!

3 Likes

Yup, 5% amber at day 56

3 Likes

Should be a good show over the next two weeks!

3 Likes

Looking good @MonasticDank That second pic of the plant with the opposite decussate growth pattern is absolutely GORGEOUS! :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

4 Likes

Thanks man @hoss8455 did a killer job on this cross

3 Likes

Everything I have seen grown out that was sourced from @hoss8455 looks absolutely fantastic… I have not seen nor heard of one bad plant from anyone.

8 Likes

I’m seeing the skunk side and the chem side come out in those two different grows.

2 Likes

First peek at a baby shellcatcher. I planted four this is first one up. I also planted two Frankenstein fems. It was a tie between the shellcatcher and Frankie for first to break ground.

Baby shellcatcher

Baby Frankenstein

8 Likes

Impure Kush F1

the male.

peace …

19 Likes

3 Corey’s comin up! 3 for 3 germination.
Hope I get a girl or 2. I’ll keep you posted.
Thanks @hoss8455

17 Likes

Nice! Lots of Corey/Heime popping up! I love it ! A few of mine dank SOOO GOOD!

8 Likes