Boss Hoss Genetics

Thanks boss. I’m definitely going to hunt through my small stock of those next. I really like the terp profile and bud structure but I don’t think it’s where I want it to be potency wise to keep around. I’ve only smoked a joint or 2 of it but it’s really really smooth and enjoyable. @Foreigner

3 Likes

This is her after pulling her down. She is gonna be a beast it looks like. The more I look at her the more I like her. Wasn’t really digging the structure of her, I really liked the structure on the male i culled, but after plucking a few tops and spreading her open she has really come a long way. I’m gonna give her all the love I have and hopefully she will be something special for us to enjoy :100::fire::fire::fire::fire:

3 Likes

13 Likes

Looks like some tasty buds right there :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks boss! Very nice terp profile but she’s not the keeper high wise unfortunately. Definitely want to go into my stock of these eventually.

I did just get into that LBCOG x BS I sent you. Not a big hunt just wanna see whats in em.

2 Likes

I’m sure there will be many keepers, I plan on getting some of them started soon :slightly_smiling_face: . My plan is to get my 10x10 spare bedroom set back up for a dedicated room eventually and get everything moved in there.

1 Like

10 Likes

Giant’s Drink 23 days into flower, she has a strong fowl dank smell that fills the tent

2 Likes

10 Likes

Post #69

8 Likes

My pal @Mitchell_grows_ganja is killing it!

9 Likes

Been throwing around the name “Nothing But Sunshine” for this cross. I may refer to is as NB Sunshine in the future.

10 Likes

8 Likes

11 Likes

:clap: nice cross! I’ve grown and used cherry queen a couple times with good results. The males from that strain I found to be quite good as well.

6 Likes

@hoss8455 you around? sent you a pm about sending a christmas gift your way.

Screenshot_20221213_140459

The only female I have from a hunt of 13+ beans. @VAhomegrown. Only 3 of those were LBCOG x Blue Sunshine. 1 runty plant, and 1 male.

6 Likes

My pal @Mitchell_grows_ganja is really killing it with a beautiful fade! Making me want to do an increase on these. Giant’s Drink (Booberry Cookies RBX x Cherry Queen)

16 Likes

I’ve fallen In love with this girl

3 Likes

Nothin But Sunshine: LBCOG x Blue Sunshine
Stand Up Guy: LAPK x (GMO x (Grape Ape x Tres Haze))

@Mitchell_grows_ganja what’s the nose like on her now boss?

8 Likes