Boss Hoss Genetics

She has a kinda citrus candy funky dank on her. I can be around her for just a couple min to take a pic and my wife says it smells like I am walking around with it in my pocket.

2 Likes

I have 2 questions @Mitchell_grows_ganja do you smell any notes of cucumbers? That would be from mom’s side. And if there’s this stringent kind of acetone cleaner thing going on that’s from Dads influence.

3 Likes

Yeah I believe it is a cucumber type of smell. Not picking up the acetone I’ll chop her down in the next week and she will probably give me a better idea.

2 Likes

Nice, I know you were wanting a good naseua killer and that’s what I found in the Booberry Cookies mom. I’m very excited to hear smoke reports and I’ve enjoyed watching the whole grow.

4 Likes

Yessss I have and from the smell and looks of her I believe she will be some good smoke. I’ll also press some and see what she does

1 Like

Nice stretch on the NBS #1.

9 Likes

@Mitchell_grows_ganja got some great shots ahead of chop.

9 Likes

7 Likes

13 Likes

13 Likes

3 Likes

5 Likes

I let her get a bit unhappy but some of the tops swelled into bulbous shapes that were very intriguing.

10 Likes

Smelling just like my LBCOG cut. Very excited.

11 Likes

How do I get this???

Trimmed up a tester nug, still a bit wet. Will have a detailed terp/effect report in the next few weeks.

12 Likes

Nice nuggage! Chonky

1 Like

Mom & daughter.

10 Likes

Lookin’ damn good, Boss!

1 Like

9 Likes