Boss Hoss Genetics

Damnit I know this pic is terrible but I got a male 🫣

Here’s another pic

All my smelliest plants have been turning out male like sheesh give me a break :joy:

7 Likes

I did an interview yesterday for anyone interested in checking it out and hearing my incoherent rambles.

8 Likes

Been awhile on the Corey Heimes.My couple I popped have been going a little slower that some but they are small so we will see what goes on Got one of those dark green ones in the batch.

10 Likes

14 Likes

It’s come to my Attention @hoss8455 that you were Also blessed with a Particularly fine specimen of a Male this year I think it was a Tony green cross.I have a BOG Sour Bluetooth male I found in a batch of twin seeds that is throwing stacks like one dollar bills at a Titty Bar.If you ever want to do a pollen swap let me know.This one might do something for you will be collecting off this guy for awhile I’m running him till he’s dust he smells louder and more deeper than the female .

13 Likes

Very stacked and handsome. I don’t have any spare pollen, but I did just take a round of cuts from him I could send one out to ya. It’s GG4 RIL x Sowah.

And I’m in need of some pollen to throw at a Purple Oaxacan lady outdoors!

14 Likes

Can’t do the cut thing right now Sorry Hoss but that ain’t a Deal breaker I will be putting up pollen regardless so I’m sure we can Hash out something In the future Don’t have to be pollen or anything I don’t mind helping out what a strapping young lad you have on your hands

3 Likes

Give me a bit when I get a good stable amount I’ll hit you up when it’s ready.He’s dumping as we speak and I need to get him pumped up so I can collect

2 Likes

15 Likes

Those are really GR8 looking and I got my fingers crossed :crossed_fingers: for a bountiful harvest for you! :partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

1 Like

Very impressive.

1 Like

@hoss8455 Male has popped 3 pistils going to go through wit the project anyway I don’t think I’d feel comfortable sharing this one without telling you if your not interested totally understandable just letting you know I’m too far dug in to give up and I want to experiment and see what happens.Going into the murky deep waters

2 Likes

Pollinated by Italian Beef

13 Likes

How is the Khalifa Baghlan doing?
I got some also as Freebies

2 Likes

18 Likes

Beautiful work, as always, @hoss8455

4 Likes

17 Likes

@hoss8455 Stopping by been a min been busy with all my outdoor it’s been a Safari.Little Cory Hiemes are starting to show Different characteristics now a lot of phenotypic expressions in just 3 seeds it’s exciting your beans are just as loud as @NugLifeFarms420 these are going to make some great headstash I can feel it Looks like I have one that’s darker more serrated and Indica leafed On the far right the other on the left is a lighter more elongate indica leaf the Middle one is an almost even mix of the two.Very Funky Cheesy piney stem rubs with some hot dog shit funk to it.Sounds disgusting but it’s oddly satisfying all three have distinct different smells the middle one is the loudest.

13 Likes

You’re giving me impure thoughts jk

3 Likes

Awesome report, excited to watch.

4 Likes