Boss Hoss Genetics

Gorgeous and beautiful work @hoss8455
Very nice looking male @CapnCannabis

2 Likes

Thanks for this opportunity as well and alerting us to it! Looks so good! Great job! @hoss8455

2 Likes

BirdDawg. Love the names, lol.
Thanks buddy! Fresh outta like btw…
:heart::heart::heart:
@tresbundles, @420noob, @Smoklahoma
Y’all want in on this?

4 Likes

Sounds killer man thanks for the chance :pray:

About to get some of those Corey heime in dirt :call_me_hand::v:

3 Likes

Starting to pick up the pace now into the on and up phase now.These guys start off a bit slow but they consistently pick up the pace and get going when thier ready

10 Likes

Thanks @blowdout2269 hey @FeloniousMonk @Adventuretime86 @carty @AzSeaindooin420

4 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity @hoss8455 to sign up for your generous giveaway! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol::facepunch::+1:

Good luck :four_leaf_clover: to all, but go lucky :four_leaf_clover: #1 win :1st_place_medal: for a win! :wink::sunglasses::partying_face::star_struck::confetti_ball::v:

2 Likes

More fire from you …. How can I resist, I’ve gotta get em all! Thanks for a chance at lore goodness bro👊🏻

4 Likes

Topdawg meets Tonygreen… pretty sure there going to be some excellent plants coming from this.
Thanks @hoss8455 for a go at getting some🤙🏼

3 Likes

Hit the corey cut with everything!

2 Likes

I don’t see why I wouldn’t throw in a Corey or a TK in with every big pollination I do in the future.

8 Likes

Both Exceptional breeding stock for sure, I second that statement 100% @hoss8455 LAPK too :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: once I get Corey I’ll be doing similar

2 Likes

thanks @hoss8455. Sounds like :fire:

2 Likes

Thanks @hoss8455 for the chance at some fire :fire:

Growing a Stardawg now and this combo . . . . DA BEEEEF

1 Like

Going for something like… if you used Beef stew to extinguish a burning tire.

7 Likes

First Italian Beef cross going out. No special packaging this go around. But these are definitely among the most special things I’ve offered, and something I plan on working in the future.

28 Likes

Also, if anyone is interested I did a podcast recently.

18 Likes

Nice! That’s dope @hoss8455 i know what I’m listening to in the garden tomorrow! Sweet

4 Likes

First winner of the BirdDawg is @FeloniousMonk !

16 Likes