Botanicare Pure Pro Bloom

Hey guys, just got some botanicare pure pro bloom for soil in the mail today. Wanted it for my auto that is currently flowering. I’m a bit confused by the directions, it says to use it on every watering, 5ml per gallon of water which is about a teaspoon. I water her every day, so am I really supposed to be feeding it to her every day? Or does anyone else have experience with the product and have a better schedule?

3 Likes

I use this product every watering (which is roughly 4-5 days) at 15-20 ml per gallon.

Everyday sounds like a lot to me but I use very large pots so that’s what I’m used to.

All the best

2 Likes

Thanks for your insight!

2 Likes

So, just to pick you brain, since I water every day, you think that around 50ml twice a week would be sufficient, with straight water on days in between?

2 Likes

It is generally better to fertilize a little all the time, than large doses infrequently.

5 Likes

Oh ok, so 5ml per gallon of water every day seems like a good plan?

2 Likes

Are your pots very small? Are your plants small but in big pots? These are important things to know.

I would consider using a very low dose at every water but a little trial and error is in order.

Even for me. I just ran a White Widow at ~15ml per gallon every time and I think she would have been prettier had I given her 20. But no big deal.

The directions on the back are a good place to start. You can tweak from there.

2 Likes

There are some pics for size specs, sorry to have lacked that info when asking :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Ok those are pretty big.

Is there a reason you water everyday? Lots of people do but they are usually in smaller pots.

I find watering everyday a bit tedious so a bigger pot is just a big reservoir that saves me time.

It’s just easier for me.

You can give them an occasional soak or a constant trickle. Whatever suits your growing style.

3 Likes

They look hungry, I’m sure you can ratchet up the bloom food. I use 2tsp/gallon Dyna Gro and it’s 2x as strong as PBB.

1 Like

Vernal you do that per day?

I’ve just been watering every day because it’s been super hot and they have been drying out

You are probably right to be watering them everyday in this weather. I hadn’t considered that.

I’ve barely left the house for months! It’s hot out there.

1 Like

It’s in the feed water that I always water with. Sometimes every day, sometimes every other day. But I never give plain water.

2 Likes

Ok thank you for the advice !

1 Like

Ya start with what they say on the bottle and it will be obvious in a while whether it’s too much or not enough. Pureblend pro is a great nute and easy to use… pretty forgiving.

Great looking plants and nice product placement with the Canadian Tire bucket there haha, are you sponsored??

3 Likes

You’re using it at 3-4X the recommendation? Indoors? That’s sweet if it works haha…what type of medium?

1 Like

The recommendations on the bottle have suggested feed doses for different stages of growth. I tend to follow them within reason.

It’s in promix indoors

1 Like

:joy::joy: no sponsorship money yet

1 Like

Just remember that autos don’t need as much fertilizer as photoperiods. Stay on the low side for the nutes, particularly if you are using it everyday.

2 Likes