Boxes of Chocolates Crowdsource Taste-Testing

Definitely not going to reveg anything. As soon as they show sex it’s either let them flower or keep them in veg.

And I don’t think I’ve heard of Bertrand Russel before, I’ll have to look em up.

3 Likes

Alright, watching with interest on this one @Worcestershire_Farms! Should be a good show :smiley::+1:

2 Likes

@StevieG
Bout to chop an Apple Fritter (not lumpy’s cut) and MAC v2. I’m hoping if I poke him enough times he’ll throw up a couple pics :joy:

3 Likes

@Worcestershire_Farms lmao ive been slacking but the plants havnt check put the apple fritter

And a few pics of the mac

Between all my plants they all did good in my eyes lol
cheers

9 Likes

Damn, them girls are fly.

So these two cuts, the Apple Fritter and the MAC V2, are the moms of about fifty percent of the ‘21 Chocolates seeds.

Full moon is ~Tuesday!

8 Likes

I have drop 21 chocolates. All popped. Damn it. I’m always late

5 Likes

Three box of chocolates ‘20 females at about 1 week flower. Started the whole pack. Only managed to germinate 6. 2 males 4 females. The last is waiting in the wings for a space, but its stem rub has nothing on the other three. All of which are uniquely stinky almost a varnish quality to one.

16 Likes

Very nice growin’.

4 Likes

Well those plants I ran in november, I lost to bugs. I did save a cutting though. Just ran it and got nice results. The only thing lacking a bit is smell, which is very gentle varnish. Also has some of the driest sugar granule trichomes that I’ve seen.

Will follow up with a smoke report.

11 Likes

Gorgeous colors. Nice

1 Like

Looks great and I’m interested in the smoke The Doc

1 Like