Boxes of Chocolates

Signed up on the first list, not sure if there was supposed to be 2 lists :thinking: do I put my name on the 2nd one too?

4 Likes

Could have been me… apologies!

4 Likes

Should be good brother but I sure appreciate you. I should be getting a little work this week.

All I know is that these Kashmir plants are rock solid performers so far. I really like them. They all look similar except one pheno has red stems and one vas variegated leaves. I’ve stressed them a good bit and they haven’t flinched.

I’m really looking forward to the flowering and they’ve recently started. Any crosses using the AK is appealing to me right now. Thanks @Worcestershire_Farms ! peace :peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Do we use PayPal to send to you?

4 Likes

I tried but someone keeps editing……

I am going to leave it up to OP or a mod.

4 Likes

Who doesn’t like chocolate! I hope these perform really well. Eagerly looking forward to watching this grow out.

3 Likes

I was actually wanting chocolate strains as i have absolutely none!

3 Likes

I signed up for the first list, and I don’t appear on the second…
I can’t miss it…
I’ll wait for guidance so as not to create more confusion…
Thanks

2 Likes

Not sure what exactly is going on with the thread, seems to be duplicated. Either way I signed up on the second list. Thank you for your hard work and sorry someone disrespected your work like that… Some people’s kids!

1 Like

That’s going on your permanent OG record, mister!

4 Likes

When we have to screw up, we screw up! lol! :hugs: :thinking: :flushed:

5 Likes

:rofl:

Lmfao. Okay I paused the wiki for a second.

3 Likes

Man sorry that happened but your response to it amazing appreciate the opportunity and would love to get on the list as your strain sounds amazing

3 Likes

2 part question… How many seeds are goin to be in the packs and are they going to be a mix? @Worcestershire_Farms ?

edit… Ok, I see it’s a mix lol never mind the second part

1 Like

You are amazing @misterbee and @Worcestershire_Farms how did I forget you…AMAZING OG"ERS

6 Likes

I am in @Worcestershire_Farms once the wiki is live again, wont let me sign up at present. Thanks.

5 Likes

Okay, first post is wiki again and I am sure I accidentally deleted a name, so if anyone was on the list just double check that you still are.

Yup, there are 13 mixed seeds per pack, with at least one of each variety in every pack.

12 Likes

Nope.

You can. Whatever’s clever

5 Likes

Thnx for the answer. I think it’s really nice of you to do this for folks.

4 Likes

When did you want the payments now or later when your ready to send out?

3 Likes