Boxes of Chocolates

Amazing bud, many thanks. All signed up, I will watch for payment instructions. I prefer PayPal :slight_smile:

4 Likes

whats great opportunity, thank you bro!

2 Likes

Number 25 and 26 was missing when I signed up.

3 Likes

@Worcestershire_Farms thanks for the cool opportunity!

2 Likes

this is the sweetest man thanks @Worcestershire_Farms im in if possible :smiley:

growth in growing :seedling: :herb: :evergreen_tree:

:man_farmer:lime

2 Likes

Ok, I fixed the Wiki. Remember everyone. Put a space between the period after the number and your name. If you delete the period or don’t leave a space it messes up the wiki format. I corrected all the messed up ones and it is now a proper list again.

12 Likes

Thank you @DougDawson for cleaning it up, my ocd was going into overdrive for a minute :laughing:

7 Likes

all straight… lol except for mndls down at number 87

5 Likes

All fixed and moved all names up so no blank spaces beercheer

6 Likes

I really love some of those strains lol But with the ‘seed-2-sale’ tracking program I have to use, I can’t just put ‘mixed’ on the list. I got to pass this time, but watching the action is fun… :sunglasses: :+1:

8 Likes

I hate that people do that with a complete lack of integrity. But I love that you did this. Big thanks.

6 Likes

I have to agree with you there, there are unwritten common laws/rules that most folks respect. But, then you have those that just don’t seem to give a damn about what’s ‘right or wrong’

the almighty dollar rules them

7 Likes

Wow I’m down to do this so put my name on the list …wait for confirmation and then pay 20 for shipping ???

4 Likes

Yes thats right

4 Likes

Alright so here’s the question how long usually to get a notification to send money …will be moving out less then a month ?

3 Likes

You need to ask @Worcestershire_Farms that.

3 Likes

I know I literally just thought that my bad I signed up though !

3 Likes

Do we need the @ before our names? I followed the crowd on that one lol

2 Likes

The @ symbol is good so the OP can just click the name and message.

5 Likes

I’m down if there are any extra. I’m still novice, but would love a chance to grow some good genetics that don’t completely rob the bank.

Edit: I signed up, thank you for your time sir and generosity @Worcestershire_Farms

2 Likes