Boxes of Chocolates

I’ll do it all at once. I’ve got a prior obligation that will consume the space in my PM inbox for the next few days, and once that’s finished I’ll collect s&h and safe addys from everyone.

I can make an exception for extenuating circumstances, if you’d like. I’ll send you a pm now.

13 Likes

hello @Worcestershire_Farms would it be possible to send cash buddy?? :thinking:
im in uk

3 Likes

Just got home from work I’ll be here !

2 Likes

Awesome! Will track along here. Just let us know!

2 Likes

I’m in as long as you don’t want payment right this moment, I’ll be good to go in a couple of weeks but if you need it before that I’ll have to pass

1 Like

Fem seeds or
Regular

1 Like

There’s no deadlines

6 Likes

@Worcestershire_Farms Diggy thanks for restoring some of my faith in humanity. I always tell my wife not to let this bad world change what a good person she is and yet I’m having a hard time following that advice myself these days. Then I come here and find threads like this one and it brings me back down-to-earth thanks for everything.

Edit haha post 69 dude ( My inner child noticed)

12 Likes

Noice post.

2 Likes

Don’t you dare back out!!! If payments come due BEFORE you’re “straight”, I’ll have your back. You can square up later!!! Keep your name on the List. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

Love me a box of chocolates. @Worcestershire_Farms thank you for doing this. How do I pay for the shipping?

@misterbee , class act man.

2 Likes

very cool. figures someone would try to rip your work off, im sure yours is far better, im down with paypal(friends/family) or cash app

2 Likes

He’s finalizing ANOTHER OG-Project that got semi-derailed. He’ll post payment info in the near future. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :pray: :100: :heart_eyes: NOTE: Plus, he has a rather LARGE Commercial Operation.

7 Likes

Thanks for doing this @Worcestershire_Farms.

2 Likes

Oh, dude. Don’t. I’m terrible at being a human being. I just take great pride in my work.

It means a lot to me when people find some happiness in something I’ve created, or built, or cooked. There’s just something about the transmutation of a pile of nothing, into a source of enjoyment and sentimental value, that I find endlessly comforting.

21 Likes

Me? Lol. God I wish.
Just a small group of good friends, with green thumbs.

10 Likes

@Worcestershire_Farms you are really spoiling an opportunity for some primo hype here. You’re supposed to start playing up the rarity, and then go all ggg on them and auction them off for $10k.

11 Likes

Sounds tasty. I got a big glass of milk and raisin bread. But the chocolate sounds better.

3 Likes

Yeah, then I’ll go and start cloning mine and selling elites. I’m keeping any seeds from you until I get a signed copy of a seed pack I can use to sell them all. :thinking: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

You could go ahead and sign the pack for these randoms, too. Then, I can just forge it later in order to bolster my asking prices… by the seed.

11 Likes

That’s a great idea. Signed releases and then a whole new market of forgeries. What an opportunity we’re missing out on.

Hell, and rich people out there looking for an ultra rare, single seed designer strain hit me up. I’ll auction it off starting at $100k, with dna fingerprint for authenticity. Nobody else on earth will have it, making it the perfect way to evade taxes.

17 Likes