Where do you order clones from?

Those of you in the USA where do you buy clones from?

There are so many choices and I don’t know what’s really trustworthy.

I’ve never brought a clone into my grow from outside so I’m concerned about disease and pests.

I also want to make sure I’m getting legit genetics.

I’d like to be able to have a plant or two that I know I’m going to consistently get good harvest from.

Apologies if this has been asked already I did a brief search and didn’t find anything.

5 Likes

I think our @JohnnyPotseed is still selling clones to US customers… :thinking: He would be my first stop.

Cheers
G

6 Likes

Thnx for the shoutout cuz. but the weather is getting hotter now…bad for cuttings shipped! I won’t be selling any more until the weather cools down in the fall.

8 Likes

I know breedersdirect has a few clones usually ready to go.
Good harvest is dependant though (grower, style, environment, genetics your choosing).

1 Like

Never ordered clones through the mail myself, but I’ve heard good things about Farmer Joe.

2 Likes

have you ever shipped dry ice with them? i wonder if that would work with plants.

2 Likes

Not even gonna try that cuz, dry ice would freeze the cuttings, turning them into soggy mess when unpacked.
I’m more concerned with the plants making the journey safely and healthy. So I just don’t ship once the weather gets hotter, like it is now.

3 Likes

yeah, didn’t think that far into it i guess. go figure, sitting here smoking catching up on the reading…

1 Like