Breeding Project: Acapulco Gold x Shoreline (Houston Cut) Bx3

Shoreline Bx1
by Shoreline Genetics
11/13 from Seed*
26 April 2018

2 Likes

Not bad for 15 plants sharing 11 pots under only 200w of light, right?

4 Likes

Not bad at all I have 6 under 96 watts of led bulbs

1 Like

Acapulco Gold
Flower Week 9 Day 3

4 Likes

My Chacruna (Psychotria viridis) and second Peyote cactus (Lophophora williamsii) just arrived.

3 Likes

Looks like one of my next grows is going to be Oldtimer’s Haze and Bangi Haze. How does 16-24 weeks of flower sound to you guys? And I have 5 of the OTH and 2 Bangi Haze (Nepali Sativa x Congolese Sativa) en route, so you should probably expect any male to be used to breed.

1 Like

Good night, Acapulco Gold!

6 Likes

Shoreline Bx1
by Shoreline Genetics
11/13 from Seed
26 April 2018

Shoreline’s taking off like a fucking champ. Look at those totally old school-looking Sativa traits coming out of her! I can definitely see the difference between guiding the light up from seed on up and letting them grow into the light better now. She’s absolutely gorgeous.

3 Likes

Acapulco Gold
Flower Week 9 Day 4

She’s got dense, resiny bud the whole way to the base. The buds are turning golden brown and the leaves are turning gold and purple. Such an incredible plant for only 3 weeks in veg under only part of 200w.

3 Likes

Last shots of the Acapulco Gold for the night.

6 Likes

Nice colors coming through.

1 Like

Acapulco Gold
Flower Week 9 Day 5

3 Likes

Shoreline Bx1
11/13 from Seed
26 April 2018

1 Like

The candied orangey fruitiness of the AG is starting to take a much more backstage position in the terp profile. Now I smell a caramel-y butteriness with a hint of soft, nonoffensive flowers, honey, and perfume. Sweet, floral, a hint of fruit, honey/sugar and perfume.

2 Likes

Nice plants and such :slight_smile:

1 Like

Appreciated, bro. I dabble In Psilocybe mushrooms, myself.

1 Like

I lied, I think I must have put my hand in some kind of candy. It still smells of a kind of candied orange and sweat.

Acapulco Gold
Flower Week 10 Day 4

3 Likes

Shoreline Bx1
by Shoreline Genetics
11/13 from Seed
26 April 2018

4 Likes