Brees grow 1x Afghan choco reg, 1x Cinderevil auto

What medium are you growing in?

Germination is aerogarden sponge. Once they pop a tail, I give them another day, then put them about an inch down in fox farm ocean, cover, spritz, return dome, in 2-3 days they are touching dome and I take it off. I only spritz the topsoil so they dont get over watered at this point.

5 Likes

Fox Farm Ocean Forest is good, in my experience it has enough nutrients out of the bag to sustain the plant for at least a month without supplementing with nutrients.

4 Likes

Thank you! I have noticed pretty much the same! I feel like I just didn’t understand what was in the soil and pressured by google searches and I could quickly see if I started too early, the leaves showed me.

2 Likes

I use the same nutrients as you but I use them with coco fiber. The recipe I use only calls for the Flora Micro and the Flora Bloom, no need for the Flora Grow. It’s easy and saves some money not having to buy Flora Grow

1 Like

Your child is a Male too…

7/7.

Might be you.

:wink:

1 Like

Noooo don’t you damn me sir!! You are likely right though lol. But we shall see!

2 Likes

How am I damning you?

There’s mighty fine money to be made slingin’ pollen…

By “money” I mean seeds of course.

If life gives you pollen…

Make pollenade.

7 Likes

You are very correct, no money looking to be make over here though, just haven’t gotten into pollen yet. However! If this one is a boy, I will. I think it will add a new level to how therapeutic the whole grow process is.

1 Like

Seriously, you get only males…collect the pollen.

Many growers on here would HAPPILY trade you feminized seeds for viable pollen.

Either that or they’ll just give you fem seeds and you’re almost all the way there making your own crosses.

1 Like

I trimmed an immature bud last night, sadly quick dried, but I did make tea with the sugar leaves. I got so high so fast though, I don’t really know if it had any affect :joy: Or which one of the two caused the freaking crazy dreams.

1 Like

Clear-white trichs give a more “heady” high.

Imo it was that.

1 Like

My first 6 you must understand, no stash, no general understanding of grow/ pollen. Now, I would definitely keep him and do just that. And hand out if any one were interested!

2 Likes

As Biggie says

If you don’t know, now ya know.

2 Likes

So the weird thing with this early bud high, was my head wanted to be relaxed, but it almost seemed to amplify the body pains I had. Which is fine, it’s not entirely ready, I was mostly happy, can see how it can be better. I didn’t expect the crazy dreams though. On the same note, as bad as some of them were, I didn’t wake up upset. Huge step forward!

2 Likes

Baby steps are the best.

It was a shit ton of baby steps.

Nice ring to that, no?

1 Like

With regular dreams, If I have a night terror, I wake in that mindset and not able to process in a positive way. Just way too anxious. So definitely happy, and learned my lesson on waiting with out making too big of a mistake, mostly thanks to you all.

2 Likes

I mean… speaking of shitty baby steps, having a 3 story home and toddler potty training, taking off diaper because its yuck and smearing actual shit down all 3 stairs while I cook dinner.

4 Likes

OG is a great place full of (mostly) good people.

1 Like

Lol. Did that JUST happen???

1 Like