Bronchial Spasms

Available from Paul Stamets’ company: https://fungi.com/apps/omega-search/?type=product&q=cordyceps*

1 Like

Herbs to Support Lung and Respiratory Health

1) Schisandra.
2) Yarrow.
3) Black Seed Oil.
4) Plantain.
5) Licorice.
6) Mullein.
7) Nettle.
8) Oregano.

All of these herbs can be included in your tea along with powdered cordyceps. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

In the old california proposition 215 prop 420 medical system, trainwreck was often prescribed for asthma. High thc, high limonene content. It was often recommended for patients to use a vaporizer, but smoking it was considered to help as well.

I thought that was one of the more interesting approved conditions for a medical card. Trainwreck was also prescribed for add and adhd as an alternative to ritalin.

Maybe give trainwreck a try if you can get the real thing, or a decent hybrid of the genuine cut.

2 Likes
1 Like

How interesting, thank you! @zephyr

Edit - can it be found in seeds? I’m not big into brining clones in (I’ve seen bugssssss before lol).

2 Likes

this recipe is quite different than actual Bhang.

Bhang is just fresh cannabis leaves ground to a pulp with a mortar and pestle. Then they strain cool water through the cannabis pulp, to make something kind of like tea or juice. Then that gets mixed with spices like star anise, black pepper, and others, and sometimes a mint candy gets dissolved into it as well. They shake or whip it so it gets blended together, and maybe even a little bit aerated. It takes on an almost milky appearance when it is finished. It takes hours of labor to make it in the traditional way.

In india cannabis flower and hash is illegal, but the leaf can be consumed. Bhang is sold seasonally by street vendors, and it is also used for religious / meditative purposes on some holidays.

I did some research on this a while back, trying to find the most traditional methods of medicinal cannabis use.

I make cannabis juice that is similar to bhang. I use fresh harvested leaves and put them in a blender with water, and blend them until the water is green, and the leaves are nothing but pulp. Then I strain it to remove the leaf pulp. usually I make a big batch when I harvest, and bottle it to drink over the next week.

Similar to bhang, but way easier and lower labor. I find it has a very relaxing effect. Not potent like smoking, or a decarbed edible, but quite noticeable. Sometimes I’ve overdone it and gotten very high.

The flavor is variable depending on the strain and phenotype you use, and generally I find it refreshing and enjoyable, but a bit strange. Some come out light and refreshing like green tea, others are spicy, some taste bitter like a wheat grass juice.

If a batch comes out tasting too bitter, or with a strong aftertaste, sometimes I mix it with juice.

when you blend it, you can also throw in fruit like an apple or pear, orange, etc. (even carrot if your blender can handle it). or spices like black pepper or star anise, which increase bioavailability and the body’s uptake of cannabinoids for a stronger entourage effect.

These spices are very commonly used with cannabis.

1 Like

The problem with this recipe is that oil and water simply do not mix. You will just end up with a bunch of melted cannabutter floating on top of a cup of hot tea, and as it cools the butter will get chunky.
I tried this method once years ago, it’s not worth it.

For a quick simple recipe with decarbed cannabis, you’d be better off making an old school firecracker.

That’s just decarbed bud mixed into peanut butter, nutella, or anything similar that has enough fat content to let your body effectively absorb the decarbed thc. Eat it on a cracker, hence the name firecracker.

Or an old school honey slider. Lightly toast ground bud in a pan to decarb it, then add honey and stir until you get a paste, and cook until it starts to simmer. use it any way you like. Eat it by itself, put it on bread, eat it with a handful of nuts, etc.

3 Likes

Here are a couple decent sounding options-

The bodhi hybrid is the classic trainwreck clone only crossed to the 88 g13 hashplant male that he often uses.
https://www.greatlakesgenetics.com/product/bodhi-seeds-train-wreck-x-88g13-hp-11-seeds-not-fully-tested/

This one is a little less clear cut.
femenized seeds made by crossing a trainwreck hybrid female with the original trainwreck clone only female, which has been reversed to provide fem pollen.

This is their trainwreck hybrid, but they do not list the actual genetics.
https://www.greatlakesgenetics.com/product/t-dub-6-pack/

I would probably go with the bodhi line because it’s a good deal, and you know exactly what the genetics are.

the feminized line is also a good option because it gets you pretty close in seed form. but it’s a little more expensive, and I am always hesitant to use feminized genetics because I do a lot of breeding. It would probably be good for growing sinsemilla though.

1 Like

Thank you soooooo much! And wow @zephyr sounds really cool with the authentic stuff!

2 Likes

Something I do sometimes when I have shitty hash is to make a hash tea.

Teabag, little hash, boiling water, insulated mug. Let it sit for a half hour to decarb. Not a complete decarb but close enough.

Then drink. Lazy mans drink.

1 Like

Bunch of good stuff here folks. Thank you. I was better, then it’s back, then gone for a few days, or minimized. Cycling for months like that. Heavy stress components going on that affect the immune response. Can’t fix that overnight, but a fatty helps.
I’m not real scientific. Everything gets a basic decarb, keif too. For tea, just depends on what’s handy. Sometimes I start with a good herbal tea with honey and lemon. I might steep decarbed bud or kief in it too. Lots. Or no tea,just bud,keif, and butter. If I’m really struggling I toss in a big dollop of strong cannabutter. The butter is likely to go in my coffee too.
I try and go easier on the smoking, but am admittedly quite chronic. 3-5 king size cones during the day lately. The missus ain’t tolerating my smoking up the house, so I use a Volcano indoors. Occasional bongs too. I try not to hit it too hard where I cough. But the cough isn’t the biggest problem, it’s the frigging spasms that kill me of and on. Cough doesn’t make me spasm, the spasms make me cough.
PEACE, Crownpoodle

The Trainwreck tip is awesome. Got a couple different ones. Got 20TwentyMendocino T-Dub and Trainwreck Arcata cut, and Jaw’s Trainwreck OGEE which I’ve grown once and am glad I have more. Might have to rotate back in sometime after the other 37 strains I have to grow.

1 Like