Bubba Kush cuts …

You guys really pulled my arm hard on this one but im going to put my Jaclyn seed increase on hold i was hooked up with a huge flip of and they are safe and sound till this run is done.Popping 6 beans of Pre 98 from @Bobgrows this evening for a seed increase.Heres what at im going to do ill sift through and pull the best female if i have one female and 5 males so be it ill keep every one of them and get a female about 3 weeks ahead of them and get her on the bigger side and put all of the males in the tent with her and see how many beans i can make with all that genetic data.Bobbi if your looking for some more beans I got you give me a little bit i wanna do this one right and use all my special powers. Loved those pucks BTW.Thank you for handling my veteran package you were awesome

25 Likes

Got me thinking the same thing. Not the seed making but popping pre-98 bubba

9 Likes

As @FiveGar would say the Seeds must Flow……

6 Likes

got my vipar light today for the winter 3x3. fritter then probably t-1000 one strain at a time.

more bubba seeds sounds great, its definitely not that strung out stuff that runs through the modern cookie lines. more people smoking it sounds like a great thing.

3 Likes

Yep , bubba Berger cut, dubbed the orig by Joe. That’s the cut I have as well, but will soon have the pre-98 as well. Gonna run em side by side .

15 Likes

I’ve got some and 40 more on the way. Once Boo and Jenny are complete. Running together but separate I’m going to do a large increase and hunt myself . Nice!

13 Likes

Thanks @herojuana.tom and @Cannavore for the info, it’s greatly appreciated, you too brother @Mithridate

6 Likes

Dueling banjoos commence in the background shadows just off in the distance of the sunset of the bayou……

3 Likes

Haha yes! I can hear/picture it now

Wow I can’t wait to see these all finally come to something! Thank you @TopShelfTrees1 for getting things going!
Also @middleman & @Indicana_Jones & @CapnCannabis for chiming in and helping increase the numbers! :pray:
I’m so excited to see these grown!
Best of luck everyone!
Grow on my friends! :v::green_heart:

14 Likes

Gonn be epic for sure! So stoked I started this thread. Was just looking to end all the hearsay and put the bs to rest. But it’s turned into something altogether awesome now! Thanks for sharing, Twice now @Bobgrows and for making these gems!

9 Likes

Where do I get some really good kush seeds? Wanted to try Larry og, pre98 bubba, SFV OG kush, etc…these (listed above) are all from cali connection.
Any good leads to good beans?

Kind of want to get these…

2 Likes

Swerve is Cali connection, yes?

1 Like

Been looking for Larry myself for YEARS! People have mixed emotions about swerves stuff now (Cali con) but I’ve seen people still find great stuff in packs. SfV OG look for 707 although @Budderton just made some epic ones. I have 8 going myself but just past seedling point

5 Likes

Yezzir he is

2 Likes

The purple diesel from caliconnection I ran back in 2019 was pretty friggin good…thinking of rolling the dice with their gear again.

1 Like

I’d probs take a shot if I could afford it been eyeing the king Louis OG forever!

4 Likes

https://www.greatlakesgenetics.com/product/schromba/
not pure but you guys are respected maybe try to msg katsu about some pure lines for a trade or what not?

yoda and mars og are the two id run again, found yoda the other day in clone form but got other priorities currently.

5 Likes

Ya Mars was good stuff, I forgot about that. I actually have two packs of katsus recent release, and one of the one before that in the stash.Katsu/Granola is a great dude, love his work

1 Like

I did not like the Cali Connection Bubba S1’s… I get a feeling that they have been mixed with something and don’t produce very good pheno’s… good buds, yes. Bubbaish? Not as bubba-ish as CSI’s. CSI’s S1’s were rad, they produced more plants that resembled the Original Bubba Kush for me.

4 Likes