Bubba Kush cuts …

That wine smell you mentioned i found in the blackberry. 2 plants were straight up merlot smelling or sparkling wine even. Cool you have some seed of it with the counterfeit kush. I thought it was really unique, not for everybody though.

2 Likes

This is all so interesting… I’ve been chasing that Peyote Purple for a long long time now. I had a few packs from Cannabiogen and ran them all, didn’t know what I had at the time. Had a few clones that got lost to life/time. I still dream of those plants dude lol. They weren’t very potent, but they tasted incredible. Haven’t found anything that tastes/feels the same since. I have seen your counterfeit kush on GLG and I want to pull the trigger so all this information really helps a lot @Cannavore . Thanks so much for taking the time to break it all down for us. Damn I miss those tough little chunky purple plants. Haha.

5 Likes

Youre the man. Ive never even heard of this podcast somehow.

This is gonna have some good shit. Popping it up now lets go :sunglasses:

2 Likes

This is great info @Cannavore , always impressed with the depth of knowledge on this forum. You touched a vain though, without derailing the topic too much I see a lot of comments about 'dutch candy haze’s or ‘dutch fruity terps’ a lot. Could you expand on that? I know the Franco super lemon haze cut was no doubt fruity but there is a ton of Dutch gear that isn’t fruity and a ton of gear from the states that is indeed very fruity so im a bit confused why we associate thought lighter fruity notes with the Dutch

1 Like

So that’s most likely what’s behind that OGers IBL. Ghost x Purple Rhino bred / selected towards the OG, interesting.

1 Like

So many outcrosses/backcrosses in this that it’s a bit shady anyway. :smiley:

Most of what I know comes from this two threads where kaiki (charlie.garcia from CBG) and others explains a bit, but it’s not really clear

Seems there’s been several revision of PP made by different people. There’s mentions of pre98 in the mix too. What happened in which order is a bit fuzzy. There’s a @Huesos on ICM, but I can’t write DMs there. They seem to be in touch with @Barefrog though.

Didn’t know this was also the one used by VG. Should have guessed

Have to finish that video, but the sound is so bad I barely understand Orgnkid :laughing:

1 Like