Bubble Milk #6 F2 - Grow & Show - A contest with prizes

So cool so fun :sunglasses: I forgot to plop mine this morning. I’ll be with you in 5 hours.

To new beginnings :beers: 5 + a runt down for 6 total

13 Likes

5 beans went swimming today

10 Likes

12 Likes

I put those in a lil after 5pm today and by 11 pm one already popped

14 Likes

Package came today, I dropped 2 in.

15 Likes

I’m so excited to see all y’all’s grows with this wonderful cultivar!

:hugs:

11 Likes

yay! the contest is off.
interested to see what y’all come up with.

12 Likes

I got tails-a-wailin. They’ll hit soil tonight. Expecting kids in class tomorrow :purple_heart: aka babies

7 Likes

Very same, 10/10 popped :muscle:

7 Likes

I hope I’m not disqualified because I’m 3 days late :persevere: I’ve been super busy with work and I just now had time to plant 2 of those babies.

13 Likes

Got cots?

20 Likes

K so I’m still on board for the grow n show but I am out of the contest as far as prizes go. I jumped the starting gun :man_shrugging: but already had this pack of seeds so it’s not like I got them under false pretense just had a hard time waiting. Had some others started and didn’t want them to b too far off from each other if that makes any sense. I started three beans 🫘 and got three plants :seedling: so that’s good :+1: one is a beast already.

Also started three Apple fritter from @Ris at Growing up Ganja and got 3/3 as well

15 Likes

Not my call @GallacreekD66, but I definitely don’t care when you started them - they look great!

8 Likes

Buried beans three weeks ago today

9 Likes

I’m with @BasementGardens… I’m going to be a little late as mine haven’t arrived yet, but if we’re not flipping until September (was it?), does a week or two make THAT big of a difference? (honest question)

But, not my call either…

Your plants do look awesome :grin::metal:

8 Likes

Well now I don’t feel so bad :joy::joy::joy:, I did find mine just need to get them in now! :ok_hand::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Honestly, I have no problem with that fellas. Ending in October so you just need to take a picture by then, if you finish early no problem. Only one submission (Single Best Plant) per person.

14 Likes

One is out, the second one is being a bit shy so no pic :laughing::call_me_hand:

17 Likes

I’ve got four up! One grew a tail and rotted then the last one seems to be alive but taking it’s time. They started life outside and come in this evening

17 Likes

Here’s my sole survivor. I lost two beans enroute to soaking in a shot glass and another one sprouted but got decapitated.

18 Likes