Bubble Milk #6 F2 - Grow & Show - A contest with prizes

Another exciting contest, this one is going to be fun to watch. If anybody wants to influence ummmmm I mean show there appreciation to @Pigeonman for being the judge I will collect any “donation” for him and make sure he gets it…:grinning::grinning::grinning:

7 Likes

Hey I haven’t received them yet, not sure if you already sent.

1 Like

Oohhh, any chance I could nab a pack too? I’d love to get in on this :grin:

3 Likes

@luxton - I feel like im always saying this but send me details again lol Ill get them out.

@Gho13 - So, you probably should have gotten it by now or will in the next day or two or ill resend

3 Likes

@Ris Thank you for handing out the seeds to the OG and creating a hype and excitement for the community. Nothing arrived my way and that’s ok. I will watch and enjoy the communal grow off. Again very kind of you for taking the time and putting forth the effort to make this happen :slight_smile: :peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Haha, no worries, thank you!! DM incoming

1 Like

Ok ill let you know if they come by Saturday.

1 Like

Ohhh sweeet! @OhNo555. In that case count me in, I should have grow room mods done this weekend then ready to get some seeds dirty.

Thank you @Ris definitely interested, will shoot you a dm with address

6 Likes

Hey @Ris I just received another puck of your bubble milk #6, I don’t know if you resent them by mistake? What would you want me to do with the second puck? I wouldn’t want someone to miss out on these!

6 Likes

@Ris arrived well, thank you!

8 Likes

Keep them, Pass them on, or throw them out the window on the freeway and let them grow lol. I dont want them back :call_me_hand:

13 Likes

Giving them back to OG seems like a good way to get rid of them right?

9 Likes

They are yours to do with as you please. Giving back to OG is never a bad idea.

10 Likes

I’ve got a dumb question that I might as well ask here since I’m popping seeds for the grow-off in a few days…

How many seeds do you all typically pop at a time if you’re shooting for a female? I get that it’s more or less a coin flip and you never know, but I’m curious what people typically do.

2 Likes

I dropped 4 of my regs when I was shooting for flower.

5 Likes

I’m in, thanks!

11 Likes

Just arrived

6 Likes

Im a bit late and tents are full but if you want to toss a bubble milk my way id definitely be down to pop in the near future

5 Likes

A couple Bubble Milk #6 outdoors. They are not in the grow off, had to get them going due to being in the Northeast.

13 Likes

So it begins…

13 Likes