Bubblegum (00 seeds) ordered from Hurbies

Got mine at Home Depot at the garden department

2 Likes

Hey has anyone ever started plants in flower and ones either faster or coming along slower then the other?

The one to the right is going through the stretch the first one did about a week ago.
24th day on flower.

5 Likes

Wow these bubblegum look awesome!!! Please update when you get a chance to sample them! Smell/taste :wink:

3 Likes

6 Likes

Outside Bubblegum

6 Likes

Just did a change out. Little bit more defolation and LST. Day 30. Starting to run out of head room. Next 30 days could be a challenge.

7 Likes

any ideas what I can do better. For my first DWC grow I’m pretty happy with myself. Hydro? You flush for a week and a half? I’m going to go back in with the trimmers. Especially for the littlest buds below the first tier.

6 Likes

Plants look good man keep it up .
Are you running co2 ?

I’m about to make some with sugar and yeast. I can’t wait for a hang bag. But I know I really need some. Have you ever made any or bought a good product? I try to keep my windows open on nice days. If it gets too hot I have to close them cause I don’t want my Reservoir water temp to rise.

Have you looked at a mr.buddy heater I’ve used them for as long as I can remember they work great for a small space.
I’ve done the turbo yeast wine making co2 expedition. But in my mind why mess around with all that mess.
When the buddy heater works better IMO
And no I don’t work for mr buddy heaters :joy::joy::joy::joy::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture:

And as far as raising Rez temps good exhaust fan it’s a small tent ? Smaller fan . And make sure your airpump is out of theRoom when you run c02 on the buddy heater all you need burning is the pilot light your buds will explode in growth.
Hope it helps

Please excuse me for not knowing can u send me a link?

1 Like

I gotta tent, so a heater don’t sound good

I just mixed up some sauger and yeast. I’m only growing in a 3x2 tent. I only have 20 days max left. I’m feeding with recommended General Hydroponic chart then adding water to drop to PPM to about 1000 witch probably explains the burnt tips. But got my first Hydroponic grow start to finish I’m pretty happy. I know a number of things could have gone wrong.

I’ll be sure to keep everyone posted on the finished weight. Anyone got any guesses? I’m running 2 mars hydro 600s. They pull about 100 watts a peice.

5 Likes

Today is day 50. There cones are looking a little cloudy, some are turning a little darker.

!
Lemme know what you guys think. A little too soon? I figure another ten days seems about right.

7 Likes

yes I agree in about 2 weeks or so it should be ready to pull, though I have seen Bubblegum pushed to 11 or 12 weeks

1 Like

I took a closer look at your 1st photo. She looks about ready to me (amber and cloudy) but the last photo I see less amber and some clear. I suggest waiting three days and reevaluate.
You are in the harvest window, so now it comes down to how you want the high.
Now = clearer high.
Later = increased couch lock body stone.

Cheers
G

6 Likes

yes the bubblegum that went 11/12 weeks was serious couch lock stuff

3 Likes

I think of it as ‘fine tuning’ your medicine. :+1: :sunglasses:

Cheers
G

5 Likes

I plan on taking some a week in to flushing. I didn’t want to flush prematurely. Fine tuning is right. My mother is outside in soil I wounder how much of a time difference there will be between soil and hydro.