Next grow Zombie Kush x Purple Punch

Starting a new grow with a strain I picked up from Ripper Seeds. I am starting this off in my small tent but am upgrading to a 2x2 and will start a perpetual garden.

14 Likes

This is after just under a week from the photo above, I am using another super soil …I forgot the name but will post later in the thread.

8 Likes

Nice bud, going to plunk down on the grass and watch. Good luck, you are going to do great.

4 Likes

I just popped a zombie kush for outdoor the other day, along for the ride to see how your cross does man.

4 Likes

@Wormcaster45 What strain is it?

2 Likes

It’s a zombie kush crossed with a purple punch. I think its going to be an interesting flower @vaportrail

7 Likes

Hold that spot under that tree, gonna sit a spell for this. Nice plant, wishing you continued success, stay safe, take special care and, indeed, be well…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Looks like fun and games :sunglasses: :+1:

Cheers
G

1 Like

Here I am again watching the grass grow

1 Like

Like watching paint dry but smells better and way more interesting :grin:

1 Like

She’s looking a little droopy …any thoughts

2 Likes

First thought…

“Looks a little water logged?”

Cheers
G

I was thinking the same honestly but not to sure how to fix that I water little but more frequent right now so not enough to create any real drainage @Gpaw

Well, drainage holes mean it shouldn’t get too wet.
Probably the root system isn’t balanced with the foliage yet.

Perhaps a dose of LIFTA (a long running joke here) is in order… Short for “leave it the F…k alone”… IOW, let it dry a little and see if it perks up… :+1:

Just in case you didn’t get your complementary bottle…

LITFA
Always trust the logo in the top right corner, that’s the genuine article! :grin:

Cheers
G

4 Likes

@Gpaw you have the best advice to us over thinkers lololol …ps …that was already muh plan lol I cant wait to upgrade so I can start my brain cake strain also

1 Like

been looking for zombie kush by ripper for a bit, always sold out when i look.

2 Likes

@Who they had some just the other day when I went shopping

1 Like

what vendor had some please?

Ripper seeds but I went back and everything Is sold out holy crap

1 Like

She had some issues that I really couldnt pinpoint I watered her much less thinking maybe I over watered and then re dialed in a watering schedule. I also transplanted and popped another seed incase. Now she seems to be doing ok but I was a little nervous there for a little bit because I dont have very many of these beans left

1 Like