BubbleGum Auto/KNF Organic Outdoor

Imagine me brother, i wanna tear down the walls… LOL

1 Like

The bubblegum I have in flower is the shortest plant in that room I sent you a pic of the room in a pm if you remeber so it is a short height plant variety ideal for your tent. I told you to pick a giant sativa for your outdoors what happened ?

Heavy Duty Juicy Fruity if you can find her, in the summer seeason :wink: Pre veg in your tent :sunglasses:

2 Likes

It’s a little ridiculous the emotions we have over plant’s. Ha! Ha! I wouldn’t have it any other way however. :grin:

2 Likes

You shouldnt need to wash the lava rock unless you got them from some crazy folksXD itll just add minerals to your soil.

1 Like

En exteriores cálidos como los nuestros, mejor el color blanco en los contenedores que el negro, especialmente con el plástico… Se calienta menos y daña menos las raíces.

1 Like

Ya compre de los otros, pero esas plantas ahi tiene que terminar… Para las proximas.

Gracias

This is now going to be the journal for the GG4 i am germinating right now.

Thanks guys.

PS.: It was the BubbleGum Auto/KNF Outdoor thread.

1 Like

Actually i am gonna leave this one the way it was, and make a new thread for the GG4.

2 Likes

Yeah what happened to the bubblegum. You gotta keep us updated on them fosho.

1 Like

They are scrawny and stunted. I’m gonna give them three weeks, cos’ i got seeds-a-popping and they are gonna be vegged indoor, hardened then outdoor for flower… We’ll see, but the BubbleGum has its days counted. Unless they recover and show signs of majestic growth. Soooo… u know.

2 Likes

Maybe your soil is too compacted from the rocks ontop.

1 Like

Amigo, no se muy bien que has echo hasta ahora con ella porque de muchas cosas en inglés no me entero, pero a simple vista (y sin conocer la informacion previa qué pudieras haber dado), yo la regaría con agua a pH 6 y una dosis media de un buen fertilizante para vegetativo. Plantulas con peor aspecto he visto echar p’alante.
Qué crees tu que pasa? Dejas secar los primeros centímetros superficiales de tierra entre riego y riego?

Excuse, OG, but its imposible to me to say all these in an English than any Englishspeaker can understand…

3 Likes

Ha! Ha! MiG is colorfully saying @MadScientist should feed with ph balanced water and asking how he has been watering.

2 Likes

Yes and also, that what kind of dirt was it and with what in it? Yeah.

Spanish is very colorful… LOLOLOL

@MiG i answered thru pm in our beloved spanish language!

He said me that he think the soil is so heavy n weet. I asked him:
Saca la planta con cuidado y transplantala a un nuevo sustrato o al viejo tras airearlo mezclándolo con arena de río. Ya can use arlite n vermiculite too.

2 Likes

Transplanting would be great for a regular plant but i don’t know if that would work with the auto’s time schedule.

1 Like

Starting with 12 hours might have been a bit ill advised. These ruderalis hybrids are strange to me.

1 Like

For sure he will loose producción… But, @MadScientist, is a good way to learn to try to save this plant… Ya can use it to test if your new soil mix is better than the actual…
Anyway ya knows better if ya prefer to germ another thing…

2 Likes

It is outdoor, you have plenty of room.

1 Like

You don’t have to tear them open for us. :relaxed: