BubbleGum Auto - Vero29v7 600W

Glad to see them looking happier. :+1: Now lock that watering can back up. :grin:

2 Likes

Will do my good sire! LOL

I think i am getting the hang of it little by little…

1 Like

I got faith in you! :grin:

1 Like

Thanks @ryasco, that’s very kind of you! And i wont let you down. How’s Cindy?

1 Like

Those are looking good bro keep it up and you’ll have a plentiful harvest

1 Like

They are doing good, just weeding out males and figuring out when to fit them in the rotation.

1 Like

Lookin good bro!! You topping or training them?

1 Like

No because they are autos, so there’s no point… But i got another problem now, check it out… It seems either Cal deficiency or nutrients lockout… But since they have been flushed i think it’s the first. What do you think?

EDIT.: I gave them Potash foliar and also on a separate bottle Cal-Mag foliar. I looked at @Nietzsche’s chart and read several posts and i think this should do it. After the flush the pots are very moist and cannot water them, so only foliar now…

I turned the COBs off and turn on some fluoros to apply the foliar, wouldn’t want to burn them with light on top of everything else.

3 Likes

You have some calcium deficiency but that is fitting with the flush and coco. Good job catching and handling it.

2 Likes

For the first time growing i nailed it… LOL

Thanks @ryasco

2 Likes

Thats actually a myth. The sun shines and it rains. The sun is brighter then your veros. And it doesnt burn plants through the water. Foliar at lights out or before they come on for best effects. We do it lights out so the foliar doesnt evap away. Not because the light will burn or plants.

Coco has a shitty CEC (cation exchange capacity) meaning it doesnt hold nutrients any good. Make sure to use the calmag that comes with your gobox.

I used to feed the go box every watering. I also used to mix up 5 gallons of it at a time and use it over a period of 2 weeks or so. I know they say to mix what youre gonna use but i didnt know back then. It worked fine. It is chelated afterall. I got 3 ozs using it like that under a 125w cflXD

4 Likes

You’re right :+1:
Decreasing the lamp-heat and fans will give the plant more time to absorb the foliar application.
I do find that when I apply insecticidal soap in the hot sun, my nodes get fucked-UP. I always assumed it was because it dried so fast that the soap didn’t have time to spread? Not from a sunburn, lol :smiley:

…looking good @MadScientist :+1:

4 Likes

Are you guys for real? You think it will do good.

3 Likes

Try not to love them to death. :heart_eyes::skull:

3 Likes

Yes brother:) ill always be here to help. I try n stay away from the bullshit. Like bottled nutes and stoner science😂

2 Likes

i got this… i think… thanks guys

4 Likes

My plants were flushed 5 days ago, no water since, the pots feel heavy but mostly on the bottom and i know there no nutrients in there now, they have been getting cal-mag/potash foliar only, and i put the COBs at 220W raised at like 30 inches… But they are not happy…

what are you ph’ing to when you water? i read a post above saying 7.0? or 6.2-6.5? if you’re in coco PH should be 5.5-6

1 Like

pH is at 5.9… Gonna water them tomorrow with nutrients and all, they got enough light, room, vent and temps are between 77~86F.

1 Like

yeah it really sounds like ideal conditions… did you flush them with a light nutrient solution or plain water? i’m sure they’ll bounce back right away… lol it might just start flowering soon

3 Likes