BubbleGum Auto - Vero29v7 600W

They still look over watered to me. The color looks nice and green to me, no signs of being hungry. I would wait until the bottom dries out before doing anything.

4 Likes

Yes I think they are overwatered as well.

@MadScientist,
I would let them dry out a bit.
Small plants in relatively large containers will not need to be watered that frequently.

3 Likes

Iā€™m on the overwatering boat as well. If you have a small fan give them some wind. Make sure they are moving, that way you can see them working to stand against the wind and use up some of that water.

They look like healthy plants otherwise. Happy, i mean. Some will need a little more water than others, and others less.

3 Likes

Yeah i am saving thr water for a couple of days later. Will definitely run regulars or feminized better, had it with this autosā€¦
Gonna germ a couple more to fill space in the tent.

1 Like

I think some photoperiod plants would be better when learning. You can keep them in veg until they are big, healthy, and ready to flower. Autos are not very forgiving of mistakes. Some of these are as fast as 10 weeks. If you stall them for a week, thatā€™s 1/10 of their life span!

If you have some photoperiod seeds, go ahead and start them. They will grow and veg while the autos finish up. By the time the autos are ready, the photoperiod plants will be ready to start flowering.

Are you running the lights 24/0 still? I would switch to 20/4 to give them a break. Plants do better with a bit of rest. It allows them to use up the sugars produced during the light cycle. Plants will also transpire (sweat) and respire (breathe) at night.

You got this. The first time takes forever. After a few cycles, then weeks will fly by. :grin:

4 Likes

I thought it would be the other way around. But youā€™re right, after this run, will be going with some fem seeds, or maybe regularā€¦

18/6 all alongā€¦

3 Likes

I agree autos arnt for beginners. I tell everyone that plus you gotta learn to flip the lights sometime anyways. Some sativas done 12/12 after a week of veg will finish quicker then some autos from seed. Its why i dont underatand autos. The only reason i see autos being any use is when im trying to grow outside but photoperipds dont work this far up north.

Also in the overwatering boat. Is this pic right after you watered by chance?

3 Likes

No guys thats the funny part, i watered/flushed them 6 days ago, by they still hold moisture in the bottom of the pot. Will wait a little more and gonna continue to foliar potash/calmagā€¦ Thanks guys.

This is why i love OverGrowā€¦!

2 Likes

Try putting them on something that allows the bottom of the pot to breathe

3 Likes

Make sure to use the seaweed foliar too, they are looking like uptaking food by the red leaf stem from branch to petiole. They look clawed over which is generally an indictor of been just watered or overwatered.

Use the trays from the greenhouse in your garden, the shelf/trays sit the pots on them it allows a bit of air underneath the pot and allows faster easier draining when watering. :wink:

They now look like the Barbara bud and Sweet tooth when I over watered to stress test the freeby fems. I just put them into a cooler less direct light and sprayed with seaweed if you remeber. It worked becuase Iā€™m about to wrap up a Barbara bud joint now hehe :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Well this ladies received some water with nutrients today, and itā€™s been a few days since they started flowering. Iā€™ll be lucky to get 5 gr from each plantā€¦ Good thing is iā€™m learning. They still got one month to go.

Next grow will be better I promise.

2 Likes

Attach a taser to your watering can :smiley:
ā€¦too much love will be an easy problem to fix, man :+1:

2 Likes

HAAHAHA, no man, this time i went actually 10 days without watering them. Was feeding them foliar only, they will get better in a few days, hope they bounce back and produce some bud manā€¦

3 Likes

Ya they will bounce back. If they werenā€™t auto, youā€™d still be able to fill the grow-space with vegetative growth and get a decent sized harvest.
Any experience with taking/rooting cuttings? Itā€™s a great way to save your seedsā€¦ Itā€™s also EASY, and way faster than waiting for seedlings.
ā€¦and Iā€™m just teasinā€™ ya about watering, itā€™s probably just that coco always looks :eye: wet to me. Even when itā€™s bone dry.

2 Likes

The only problem i see is you didnt feed nutrients before they got deficiant. Other then that it looks fine. Youll get some bud forsure.

I always say ā€œgive a shitty driver and lambo and he can go fast. Give a pro driver an old beater and he will have lots of problemsā€

Same with seeds ā€œgive a shitty grower good genetics and he can get fire. Give a good grower shitty genetics and he will get midsā€

Pop some of the best beans you got. Worse thing that can happen is you need to buy more beans. Good thing i got you that site huh?:wink:

4 Likes

I am still pending on the account being activated tho. Gonna check it out in 7 days, i have to waitā€¦ LOL

Thanks @lotus710!

1 Like

Well whatcha poppin next bro. Got any fems so you dont have to cull males?

2 Likes

I was thinking popping French Cookies Fem by TH Seeds.

2 Likes

DUDE GO DO IT RIGHT NOW. I wanna order some of those now. I still have no cookie genetics

1 Like

Ok will do it right awayā€¦ TH Seeds, French Cookies, coming right upā€¦

Done, in my germination threadā€¦

4 Likes