Bubblegum Runtz x Blue Sunshine

Thank you! Looks truly delicious

1 Like

Thanks if your running short no problem.

2 Likes

About to pop some tonight :raised_hands:t3:

7 Likes

I wanna welcome my pal/tester @Mitchell_grows_ganja here.

6 Likes

Welcome @Mitchell_grows_ganja

3 Likes

Hi @Mitchell_grows_ganja! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! No doubt! Whenever you have a chance, please, go to the thread below and introduce yourself to the community! We’d love to hear more from you! Have an awesome weekend!!

5 Likes

Hola @Mitchell_grows_ganja welcome!

1 Like

Welcome to the OG Community @Mitchell_grows_ganja Happy Growing The Doc!

2 Likes

Alright time to figure out my new environment!!

Popping 4 to start with.

Bubblegum runtz x blue sunshine

11 Likes

Nice :+1:t2: I’m just waiting to get confirmation of them being mailed out but I’m really looking forward to these Happy Growing @Kasper0909 The Doc

1 Like

& it begins. I fucked up the cure but she’s got this really nice complex flavor on inhale/exhale. To be honest it reminds me of my great grandmother’s perfume. I’m gonna call my line of it Grandma B. Gonna select towards those smells and see if I can get my family members to realize what I’m going for without telling them.

6 Likes

LoL very interesting and nice @hoss8455 :thinking: Grandma B but I’m horrible at taste description but smell is the best for me Happy Growing The Doc

1 Like

Last 4 in the US are going out either today or Wednesday. Really excited to work alongside you guys. You could he growing anything in the world and for you to be growing some shit I put together is special. Good luck guys and thank you.

5 Likes

Thanks for your update on the mailing and I just wanted to thank you for letting us get the chance to work together and get to grow up some of your magic beans @hoss8455 and I hope that you have a good week, looking forward to seeing these and I have been following the other X’s u did and WoW that’s great work and I am just curious about if you started one for the Scuba Steve cross yet TTY soon Happy Growing The Doc

3 Likes

Numbers are pretty low for the Scuba Steve, HSOG, & Giant’s Drink crosses. I’m gonna have to do an increase. Not sure if I wanna open pollinate or select 2 parents. I’m also waiting to smoke the Scuba Steve pheno I’m running to determine which one I wanna dive into.

8 Likes

What’s up everyone I appreciate the welcome :pray:t3:

3 Likes

Awesome @hoss8455 ! Thanks for adding me! I’ma get to reading through this since I got a pack sitting right here. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

@hoss8455 thank you once again.
I love me some Runtz and this cross sounds exciting to say the least.
:+1::+1:

4 Likes

Just wanted to give a big shout out to @hoss8455 and I think it’s something special to become a member of the OG Community 2 months ago and have been so supportive of what it’s supposed to be about…Beans are great but the depth of knowledge and camaraderie here at OG are worth so much more than any one seed! thank you for contributions and handing out some great beans and uplifting vibes The Doc

4 Likes

Beans starting to sprout!! And already shed it’s helmet!

9 Likes