Bubblegum Runtz x Blue Sunshine

Starting to gain some steam. Nights have been getting down to low 50s inside the greenhouse. Days get to the low 80s

9 Likes

What an interesting cross. Looking forward to seeing what people harvest.

3 Likes

7 Likes

Looking great bottom left is kicking up dust

3 Likes

Almost time to top.

7 Likes

If you want some there’s an auction currently with these on the list so go over and bid on them and just might get lucky Fundraiser/seed auction for Santero and those are #26

1 Like

This is a good place to watch for free seeds.

1 Like

Great !!! when ? nice that more spots are offered by you found some Thai x runtz now that is some interesting stuff

That’s a great cause, he sounds like a great guy,and I’m sorry he ran into some hard times with his family.

1 Like

3 Likes

My daughters kitten ate 2 of my seedlings and dug up another. I was able to save the one dug yo and 1 was untouched. I popped 2 more and got them in soil yesterday

2 Likes

Topped 2 yesterday and waiting 1 more day to top the 3rd. Also gave them LABS last night at lights out. Night time temperate has been getting down to around 51°F

9 Likes

10 Likes

Filling out!!

20221202_150520

7 Likes

Fuckin beautiful bubba! U interested in running either of the crosses I made using the GMO x (Grape Ape x Tres Haze) male? I crossed it too LAPK (suge) & Metronome (Papaya x LPC75).

3 Likes

Of course! As long as I don’t have to run them right away Still kinda figuring out what I can get away with in this environment but the next four plants are going to be crosses from another member that I’m really excited to try. I’m sure I can fit them in soon tho. I’m really new with strains still but they sound awesome!!

The whole shebang!!
20221202_150843

6 Likes

Some individual pics. Just topped a second time a few places and should even out pretty good. Also gave a good LABS drench and some micro nutrients
20221207_121305

11 Likes

Some big chonkin ass fans on her @Kasper0909

4 Likes

Can’t wait to see some flower pics!

4 Likes