Bubblegum Runtz x Blue Sunshine

What’s up everyone I appreciate the welcome :pray:t3:

3 Likes

Awesome @hoss8455 ! Thanks for adding me! I’ma get to reading through this since I got a pack sitting right here. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

@hoss8455 thank you once again.
I love me some Runtz and this cross sounds exciting to say the least.
:+1::+1:

4 Likes

Just wanted to give a big shout out to @hoss8455 and I think it’s something special to become a member of the OG Community 2 months ago and have been so supportive of what it’s supposed to be about…Beans are great but the depth of knowledge and camaraderie here at OG are worth so much more than any one seed! thank you for contributions and handing out some great beans and uplifting vibes The Doc

4 Likes

Beans starting to sprout!! And already shed it’s helmet!

9 Likes

@hoss8455 received my beans yesterday. Thx alot my guy. Much love :+1:t5:

5 Likes

Beans are sprouting good. 3 out of 4 have popped up and shed their helmets easy and I’m confident number four is soon to follow.

3 Likes

great start, woot woot. :seedling: :seedling: :seedling:

1 Like

Awesome boss! I forgot to tell you people who grow out my gear have been know to get random packages of my gear at the end of every run. It’s the strangest thing😉

8 Likes

9 Likes

Hopefully they do good for me Bubblegum Runtz x Blue Sunshine :crossed_fingers:t3:

5 Likes

I was going to toss that Bubblegum Cross down but I seen that Pink Pearl you tossed in there and with that 10 plus flower time it would be more economical for me time wiseto start that one and piggyback the bubblegum adjacent to it.Can you tell me a little bit about the Pink pearl?Does she get super leggy?Like or hate small pots?Is she a big eater?Have a tendency to go wild like Oaxacans and grow two feet a night?Lot of questions sorry but it’s killing me

2 Likes

I’ll type up a reply over the other channel boss. @CapnCannabis

2 Likes

Heater went out last night and it got down to 37° F. But everything looks fine. Seedling mat underneath the pots keeps the roots warm so phew.

9 Likes

Looking good.

Still hoping to see some of these beans at some point. (?)

Was on the list but seems like there may be some “logistical challenges.”

Thanks for sharing though!

3 Likes

6 Likes

3/4 with tails I had to use the tweezer tek to get them going. But all 4 are in soil

4 Likes

Starting to gain some steam. Nights have been getting down to low 50s inside the greenhouse. Days get to the low 80s

9 Likes

What an interesting cross. Looking forward to seeing what people harvest.

3 Likes

7 Likes