Bubblegumball5000 Seed Run

I have some Mosca Indiana Bubblegum s1’s crossed to some Ace Zamaldelica if you want to do a backcrossed version. I only have a few more pure gums so I plan on backcrossing them myself in the future or I would offer those as well.

9 Likes

I am very impressed with T H Seeds Auto Original Bubblegum atm. I am still trimming, but looking like I was able to pull about 6 oz from an auto that shared a 3x3 with another plant. Haven’t smoked any yet, so still waiting to fully endorse it, but I am very happy with how much it produced

11 Likes

i missed out on mosca’s indiana bubblegum, i only have his bubblegum gelato but those are fems so i’m not much help.

2 Likes

csi humboldt has bubblegum s1s on speakeasy, not regs though

3 Likes

WHATEVER comes of this, I’m in, in, in, and IN!!! Good Luck on this, for true…SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

16 Likes

I’m with @misterbee on this one :point_up:

Whatever happens sign me in will ya

9 Likes

If and when it does, I sure will pencil you in!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Much appreciated :honeybee::honeybee::sweden:

5 Likes

Mmmmmm…Bubblegum :drooling_face: :yum: :relaxed:

Why settle for a little when you can make a lot?!

KYFZ

11 Likes

Wont Roddy be happy, this run may just saved a bank full of people.
download.jpeg-6

22 Likes

When this happens, like @misterbee said, I’m in , for sure :v:t4:

6 Likes

I need 40 acres and a mule just for the packs I picked up during the virus outbreak!??
But I would put two hands out for some Bubblegum. Haha
Show me where to sign!

8 Likes

Totally in on this!!!

4 Likes

Dropping more Bubblegum S1 on July 10th!

33 Likes

Looks so good :blush:

4 Likes

Yeah you are the bomb.

When you get a list @Dirtron tag me please!
:green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes

So, I have been feeling it, but couldn’t quite phrase it so eloquently

He was talking about swackhammer, but the same could be applied here. @Baudelaire does have these for sale on the FDM site, graciously donated them to the giveaway, and is a supporter of overgrow. I wouldn’t want to alienate him by reproducing his seeds without permission. I don’t think there would be any objections if it was crossed with someone else’s work, which is why I had suggested it earlier. And there are many bubblegum selections that could be picked.

Like Doug said, these are my personal feelings, and not everyone will agree, but I had to put it out there too.

24 Likes

Well, these were from @anon93244739 so his opinion holds a lot of weight with me. I also didn’t know that FDM= @Baudelaire, or that they are currently available. Maybe he will weigh in, but IDK if this is gonna happen anymore as currently envisioned. I guess maybe crossed to a different bubblegum? or maybe scrap this and run something else altogether… IDK… I just wanted to do something nice as a thank you to you all. But I definitely don’t want to be stepping on any toes… Gonna be at work today so I will check in later…

12 Likes

Shit I didn’t realize that was the case with these, or that they were even readily available. That definitely changes things. I did just look on his site though and it’s not on there.

Same. I thought these were tough to come by and that was part of what made it ok to reproduce. Not willing to repay the kindness with what amounts to undermining his sales.

In my mind an ok from @Baudelaire would be necessary to go through with it, but also it’s not right to ask for his permission cause it puts him in a weird spot. So the question is only if he is currently selling them or plans to in the future. If the answer is yes then the answer to the seedrun is obviously a no.

9 Likes

Well, he had talked about them being available back in April. I just want to be equitable and transparent.

8 Likes