Bucks Tent Farm (P Marker, Headband, Bubba Kush, TK,)

Hello everyone. Some of you may have dropped into my Permanent Marker thread. But, Most of you have not seen much from me on here. This topic will serve as my journal for everything I have going on in my tents. Currently, I have a 4x4 tent with a few Permanent Markers just entering flower stage. The P Marker came from GMO House of Clones. Im just gonna keep this intro short and simple and start off by posting the P Marker pics. I will explain more about myself and my projects as I post about them.

18 Likes

So here are the 4 Permanent Markers in the 4x4 flower tent. These were placed into 1 gallon fabric pots from solo cups on the 10th of this month. On the 17th i flipped the lights to 12/12. This is my first time running these so i dont know what to expect. Decided to flip them fairly small for this reason. This tent is powered an AC Infinity ion frame light fixture with 730 dimmable watts of lm301h EVO leds. Finally made it up to half power withput twisting the leaves. I was teeter tottering back and forth between level 3 and 4 and the level 4 and 5. As soon as i seen negative reactions to the intensity i would dial her back down. Well, now they have been on level 5 for 2 days with no leaf twist. I looked this morning and they are praying like a mofo though. Gonna leave em on 5 until they calm down and then start trying to turn it some more. These plants seem a little more light sensitive then what im use to.

20 Likes

Heres 3 Unsexed Unicorn Milk from Bodhi. Unicorn Milk is Mothers Milk x Purple Unicorn f3. These will get topped today.

14 Likes

Looking Excellent!

2 Likes

Thanks. Those unicorn milks are vigorous. I dont even think its been 3 weeks since i put em in a paper towel.

2 Likes

Dang bro, killin it for 3 weeks. Very nice.:+1:
Im watching this for sure.

1 Like

If you dont mind I ll be grabbing a :chair:

2 Likes

Unicorn Milk is looking great, I’m excited to watch this grow. Good luck

1 Like

In for the show. Who has popcorn?

1 Like

Put in some work tonight. Took clones of Triangle Kush. Then trimmed the mess of a mother down to somewhat of a normal looking plant. I let it get way out of control. I did not even realise how bad it was until i pulled it out of the tent. Needless to say it will be getting replaced with one of the clones once they are rooted and established.

Also, cleaned up the four P Markers in the flower tent. Pulled them out to do so and snapped some nice photos of each of them. These pics are post clean up.

3 Likes

11 Likes

10 Likes

11 Likes

15 Likes

tagging along buck like the line up. where is your headband from ?

4 Likes

Its from a friend here locally. It was just recently given to him and neither of us have ran it yet. So i cant vouch for it. But, he says his source is legit. And, i have got a lot of cuts from him before and they all pan out to what they are suppse to be.

8 Likes

I will take some pics of it when im home today. It sorta resembles a better structured TK. Leaf morphology is the same as TK almost with more blades right off the bat.

7 Likes

Okay. So here is the clone that recently came to me thats supose to be “real deal” Headband according to my good buddy whos somewhat of a weed guru. But, like i said he has not ran it yet himself and only said that it came from a trusted source.

Definitely see some similarities to the TK. Branches are not as zig zaggy or flimsy as the TK. Maybe a little more branchier but not certain on that. Its been a while since i have flowered my TK so i have only been looking at the overgrown mom i have of it. Wish i could do a side by side.

7 Likes

New P Marker mom up front. Unicorn Milks in the middle. Bubba Kush back left and Headband back right.

2 Likes

Found this today while going through my sticker stash. I have some old packs of bogglegum, sour bubble and blue kush in the seed stash.

9 Likes