Bud trimmer for Father’s Day

The wife surprised me with this today for Father’s Day. Bless her sweet soul. I’m wondering what you guys think and if anyone has used it?

20 Likes

I have used one before…For many big shows, we used it for the popcorn…It was smooth. One thing we did notice while using them, is to not reef on them really hard, as it can bugger them up pretty good. When the blades are sharp, I could usually do a full load with 30 cranks per.
To be honest, I liked the end job, more than the electric ones…

If you deal with a lot of smalls, and are not selling large amounts…She will be good to have handy.

Enjoy it.

K.

Edit: What a good girl you have there…Anyone who has an Ol’Lady who supports it, is a keeper in my books…I have seen many a men…go down due to the opposite.

15 Likes

Have used several trimmers over time and that does a good job with minimal effort ,Good choice on your wife’s part!

4 Likes

@Kobracom420 @ShiskaberrySavior thanks guys. I only harvest a few plants at a time so sounds like it should work well for me.

The wife did well. She is always supportive but this is the first cool gift she has added to the cause :v:

6 Likes

Sounds awesome! I’m still over here trying to figure out how the damn thing works lol

4 Likes

Those black rubber blades on the lid are spun by a handle like a salad spinner. The crank connects to a small wire that is just below the screen. The rubber blades agitate the bud and the wire below the screen shaves off the leaf.

4 Likes

Right on Mongo, you sure know how to pick em! Like Kobra said, she’s a keeper fo sho! :wink:

That’s a pretty awesome fathers day gift.

4 Likes

Ahhh ok, I get it now :bulb: so the 2nd part in the back is the lid with a crank attached

3 Likes

Yes exactly my good sir. It’s designed well. Just used it and I’m very pleased with the time saved.

4 Likes

Don’t forget to lick the blades when you’re done like when mom used to mix cake batter lol

Looks like a really cool unit!

3 Likes

HahahH true I didn’t think of that!!

I’ll snap a pic of before and after I use it. It takes about 10/15 turns to clear 2oz cleanly.

5 Likes

Wow that’s unreal. 2 oz would probably take me an hour or so and I don’t do them all that clean …what a cool gift!

3 Likes

Loaded with bud

After spinning

Finish product

17 Likes

That is flipping awesome!

3 Likes

:point_up_2:

…was thinking, that’s a female cryptic omen; you are to put in some “work” other than trimming weed. :wink:

:joy: It’s like the frying pan or vacuum :gift: anniversary. :clap:

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

Hahahaha exactly what she said. It was so We can spend more time together :v:

4 Likes

I gotta get me one of these!

3 Likes

It will change your life :wink:

2 Likes

I love the way they run, when the blade is still sharp haha… If it slows down on you, just sharpen her up, and she is back to normal… As long as you take care of them, they last a long time.

K.

1 Like

That’s awesome…“more time together”… Meaning more time taking care of your garden together? Such a swell two part gift haha.

K.

1 Like