Buddertons P1 Afghani mission

Nah, the clone stretched about 30/35 % - :+1:… whereas the original stretched about only 15%…

I have the original one left re-vegging just now - I’ll let you know when I flip that one again & we can see how much it’ll stretch for the second time around …
I’ll show you pics when they’re ready to harvest/flip to flower , etc okay…?!

Edit;

• 1st pic is the plant after harvest and then the next pic is the same plant, about 3/4 weeks of re-vegging later. :arrow_heading_down:

This is the seed-plant :point_up:-revegging after harvest…

Happy growing peeps …

Gaz

14 Likes

That’s pretty interesting. The clone stretching 2x more then seed plant. It’ll be cool to see what it does after the re-veg. Looking forward to the updates Gaz.:grin::peace_symbol:

10 Likes

It will be really cool to see how different the clone is from the seed plant. Please continue to show the progress

5 Likes

What could be at play there? Some kind of difference in hormone distribution within the cut vs the seed? Very intriguing

5 Likes

I hope it is the same with my salmon river og crosses, the seed plants are pretty dwarfy for such a long veg time. :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Woah, so was clone growth larger and more spaced out than from seed? I’m running a Sour Pineapple Kush that breeder had used a pure Afghani as the father. I’ve got 2 dense, thick stalk, slow growing plants from seed, and I’m super curious to see the growth speed from Afghanis in the next generation when cloned.

2 Likes

Happy recipient of some of your hard work @Budderton , thank-you, this is exciting.

18 Likes

@Cannasseur You’re gonna love those! :heart_eyes:

:call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Those are the ones right there

2 Likes

A11 I believe f1 from @Budderton These are the first ones you sent me.

21 Likes

Nice EG! I’m glad to see they’re doing what they’re supposed to. I predict a bunch of dwarfs in your future! Best of luck with them!:crossed_fingers::v::grin:

7 Likes

I gotta say, that’s a quite common view when dropping @Budderton 's beans! Batch after batch - some of the BEST germination rates (and speed) I’ve experienced! Thanks brother - you do amazing work!

9 Likes

Not only are @Budderton 's seeds :fire:, they inspire me to get some new projects happening too! I made a couple new “Maleboxes” for my porch! Here’s a couple LA Affie #9 & #11’s x Afganni H.P.'s getting ready to drop.

2 days ago;

Yesterday;

Today;

Results;

The ‘next’ generation;

Haa, haa, haa…I knew I had one more spare Bovida pack laying around here somewhere…thought I’d searched everywhere…just now saw where I stashed it when looking at the last photo! :rofl:

25 Likes

Thanks for your words @Tlander , I appreciate them! I am very happy those beans are behaving for you and your able to fill up your greenhouses!
Happy New Year , my friend! May 2023 be filled with bountiful harvests and great pollinations! :beers::v::canada:

10 Likes

Hey @Budderton Happy New Year buddy! All the best to you and your family!

5 Likes

Right back at you @CanuckistanPete ! Happy New Year to you and yours! May 2023 be your best year yet!:grin::v:

4 Likes

Already said it in my thread but happy new year @Budderton youre a treasure to have as a part of the community dude, we’re all better for having you around, hope 2023 turns out as many good things for you as you’ve given to us and then some :heart::v:t2::heart:

9 Likes

Thanks Legs.:pray: I’m trying to follow the example set by so many generous, kind hearted humans that shine through everyday here on OG!! Your a great example of this! Blessings and positive vibrations towards you and yours!:grin::v:

7 Likes

Dude I was actually thinking of you over Christmas, my wife got me one of these bad boys:

Knowing what a hash head you are I figured you could appreciate, gotta get a wash going here when the weather gets cold again to give ‘er a try, the pressed brick will ultimately be a lot easier to cut chunks off of for daily use as opposed to trying to break up a temple ball

5 Likes

Happy New Year @Budderton hope it’s a happy, healthy, wealthy year

2 Likes