Buddertons P1 Afghani mission

I was gonna send the first flips of f3s to members that called me on it, a hidden contest, but then I thought folks might figure it was an old stoner mis-post( as it very well could have been)so I added the comment after.:sweat_smile: perhaps another hidden contest down the road…
:v::canada:

13 Likes

Got to be on your A game , when you are in @Budderton threads. I will keep my eyes open .:grinning::grinning::grinning:.

1 Like

Pop quizzes :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Outa :heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

It is a quality sativa leaf with the devil horns.

1 Like

The Affie 11 pollen catchers for this round…

32 Likes

Here’s one of the Affie 11s, getting close to pollination time.The male has been bagged up for a bit now and I’ll probably collect pollen next week.

27 Likes

It looks spectacular :metal:t2::metal:t2::metal:t2::metal:t2::metal:t2:

Pz :v:t2:

2 Likes

Love those broad indica leaves :star_struck:

4 Likes

Pollen collected in an out building and put into a paper fold.

All these 100% pure Afghanis where hand pollinated by small paint brush, Bob Ross style, with happy little accidents everywhere. Sorry for the shitty phone pics, as always.

There will be no stretch for you!

:wink::point_down:

The 3 females I kept all have the overall morphology I wanted to perpetuate so that’s a positive. Hopefully the f3s are satisfactory, so I don’t have to do this one again but as always , time will tell.

30 Likes

There’s another non afghan :stuck_out_tongue: Damn that looks like it’s gonna flower for 100 years. Looking good so far. Hopefully not too stuffed up from smelling so much weed to get some smell description later in the grow lol.

One of the things I grew recently had me sneezing like a mofo non stop.

6 Likes

Ya got me @neogitus ! Congrats on winning the first pack of f3s I send out, if all goes well! Yeah, those far Sativas are gonna be a good minute finishing but should make some interesting progeny when crossed with the dwarf Afghani.
The 3 Afghan females smelled nice. Pine/lemon incense with astringent dank in the back. Very much in line with the way the A11 f1s smelled. Overall, a little more complex then the A9 line, I’d say.

16 Likes

One of the A 11 moms, growing f3 seed. Sufficiently stumpy. :grin:

33 Likes

Hey I didn’t give your permission to use my pic :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl::rofl:. Those look absolutely amazing not a sativa looking trait in any well except that giant tower you pointed out.

2 Likes

The A 11 moms do not stretch. They are half the height of the polies I started at the same size and time. The Dwarf is strong with these. Starting to plump up a bit but dedicating a lot of energy to growing seed.

31 Likes

Not much to report. The A 11 moms have not grown vertical at all but continue to swell. Making nice trich fields, as a proper hash plant should, despite being fully seeded. Gonna be some nice hash from this run. For me, I get unburnt pine incense cones from the bud rub.

38 Likes

Shaping up nicely :slightly_smiling_face: …noob question - is it okay to smoke flower from Hashplant’s or are they strictly for making resin ??

2 Likes

Nice! That’s a wonderful Afghani example. :muscle:

2 Likes

Hey @globalhead . You can smoke the flowers from a hash plant just fine.

4 Likes

Impressive work, man!

1 Like

Solid work, man!

2 Likes