Buddertons P1 Afghani mission

@Budderton

I love the structure on these!!

@Tlander Gifted me a 5 pack of these and I soaked 2 of them and grew them out to about 18-20 inches.

I flipped em and they were both males.:frowning:

not having a space for males I had to cull them and was super bummed…

I have 3 more chances and will crack em in about a month when I return from a trip.

Really love that you are working this line, your work is awesome from what Ive seen!

Keep up the good work sir!!

Cheers!

5 Likes

Late to the party but I only smoke hash too.

And those midget plants are sweet.

4 Likes

17 Likes

My wife, who is 5’ even, likes to remind me that a midget is anyone under 4’10" so she is not. No matter how many time I call her one.
Nice chunk @Foreigner !

7 Likes

Tell her I say a midget is anyone shorter than 5’1

:joy:

It turned out pretty nicely even though I worked it a little less than normal.

2 Likes

I dare not. She is small but she’s mighty. Mostly in the voice department. Besides, she’ll just refer me to the little persons of Ontario website as she’s done in the past when I tried to claim 5’ was the cut off.

5 Likes

She seems awfully familiar with the little persons website/copy.

But I hear you. You can blame me if it’ll be funny.

1 Like

“This freak on the internet believes X about short people. I tried to tell him but he was very insistent.” We are having a fistfight next Wednesday.

3 Likes

Be careful when fighting a midget. One must consider what is in punching/slashing/biting range for them.
As a side note, I’d suggest carrying large logs on your shoulders while you wade through knee high snow as part of your pre midget fight training @Foreigner .

5 Likes

It depends how many I have to fight at the same time.

3 Likes

I once saw a grainy VHS tape of Andre the Giant wrestling 7 or 8 midgets at once. And he kicked their sorry little butts.

3 Likes

I’ll start practicing on children.

4 Likes

This was an actual song people listened to.

2 Likes

I use to run a baby fight club but Mrs Budder made me shut it down.

6 Likes

Hahaha! I remember when I first heard that one, 20 yrs ago! And there’s also a reply, Gordos revenge.
There’s talk of midget fighting at the beginning.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Wear a cup, they fight dirty… :pleading_face:

Cheers
G

3 Likes

$10 on the one with the red eyes.

2 Likes

4 weeks post pollination and the plants are neardone but I’m gonna put another 2 wks onto them to maximize seed maturation.

:v::canada:

29 Likes

My Mom is 5’ I called the radio station to get them play this for her a few times.

6 Likes