Buddertons P1 Afghani mission

@Budderton Those girls look heavily pregnant!!

Nice job on them they look very healthy as well.

Good luck with them finishing up.

Im sure they will make some great hash for you as well.

Looking forward to another shot with these too so thank you for that!

Cheers sir!

2 Likes

Well, the three seed mothers are dry and awaiting shucking. They went into flower at 16-18" from the soil line and the screen is 20 inches tall, for scale.

Havenā€™t had a chance to sample yet but I will tomorrow, while Iā€™m separating seed and Iā€™ll get back with my take on smell, taste and effects.

:v::canada:

31 Likes

So no stretch :rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

The plants where still too wet to effectively harvest seed, let alone make dry sieve, but I broke up the tops of each with my thumb and forefinger to squish out some seed and get a smell. The smell was subdued due to a rapid, hash dry but they all had a similar mint/pine/earth thing going which intensified in the resulting finger hash.

Plenty of easily detattch trich heads. Two of the phenos where sandy feeling and the tallest one was sticky and oily(it also carried the strongest smell).
The hash is smooth and creamy on the in and exhale. Was so smooth I took another. That was smooth, better try another to be sure. Oh that was nice, think Iā€™ll have one morā€¦my neck doesnā€™t feel strong enough to support my head. Better nap it outā€¦after one more tokeā€¦:grin::v:

21 Likes

The results of my first pull this morning. The latest batch from the P1 Afghani mission, LA Affie s1 #11 Ɨ Afghani Hash Plantā€“f3.

30 Likes

What do you figure?
about 3500~4000 beans?

(nice haulā€¦ :+1:)

Cheers
G

6 Likes

Do you think the #11 is better for breeding with far sativas than the #9?

4 Likes

Itā€™ll probably be around that after I do another pull and clean out the smalls and whites.

Thanks @Gpaw

I think probably so, especially if youā€™re trying to cut back the stretch and reduce flower time. And the A11 has nicer quality flower imo. Plus it about as opposite and unrelated as youā€™ll get to a far sativa so the heterosis level should be high. Weā€™ll find out soon enough. I put the male A11 f2 onto MM x NH and MM x NH x MG, at the same time I made the f3s.

15 Likes

Damn! Those are going to be some wild plants, MM is freaking awesome!

Pz :v:t2:

8 Likes

What @LonelyOC said !!!

4 Likes

SEEDS ARE READY!!
Edit: this round of mailings has been filled up. Thereā€™ll be another round once I work through the commitments Iā€™ve taken on.
Well, the beans from this last run have been curing up for 5-6 wks now.

I couldnā€™t do these giveaways with out the help of generous members postage donations and I would like to thank @Mrgreenthumb and @Thetravler for enabling me to get these beans out at no cost to the reciever. Thank you guys, youā€™re superstars!
To everyone that reached out, thank you for your interest !
:v::grin::canada:

57 Likes

Many thanks @Mrgreenthumb @Thetravler for making this happen :+1:
@Budderton Youā€™re the king of Afghan :star2:
I hope your Affie #11 F3 will solve the sleeping problem Iā€™ve been having with Sativas.
Thanks so much for your hard work :pray:
:v:&:green_heart:
I had to add ā€¦Iā€™ve adopted your packing techniqueā€¦simple and best :ok_hand:

12 Likes

Thanks for your words @globalhead but the only thing Iā€™m king of is turd island!:joy: Yep, itā€™ll be a sedative type buzz from those. I hope it helps with sleep.

Iā€™ve been experimenting for a few yrs and find this way is cheep, easy to make and efficient for mailing in a business envelope. I think Iā€™ve fit 8 packs in one envelope and still been under our 30 gram threshold for 1 stamp.

16 Likes

:tada::tada::tada: another exciting increase!!

8 Likes

Youā€™re an inspiration. Very cool of you to distribute these to the community!

And I wonā€™t forget to thank @Mrgreenthumb and @Thetravler for the postage donations! Very generous of you to help @Budderton and the community.

Pz :v:t2:

13 Likes

Thank You @Budderton for your ongoing work w this magical medicine, and @Mrgreenthumb and @Thetravler for supporting the shipping aspect!

Iā€™m gonna sit this out so the hardcore indica heads can partake.

10 Likes

donā€™t know how I missed the finish of this run. Plants looked awesome and congrats on the nice seed run sounds like itā€™s that :fire: with heavy sugar!

4 Likes

Manny thanks @Budderton!

3 Likes

thanks for the opportunity @Budderton. appreciate you.

thanks to @BudWhisperer for the tip.

4 Likes

@Budderton brotha man. Thank you bean lookin for Affie for awhile now. Also thank you @Mrgreenthumb and @Thetravler, Very generous

4 Likes