Buddertons P1 Afghani mission

Thanks to @Thetravler @Mrgreenthumb for their generosity with the stamps. I was wondering if they’re anymore of these left and if so I’d like a pack. Do you still have my deets or need me to re-send? @Budderton

K++ to everyone who took part in this…

3 Likes

As luck would have it, you’ll fill the last spot in this round of mailings @ManyManySpliffs ! I bin addresses as soon as I get them on the envelope so you’ll have to send it to me again in PM.
:v::canada:

7 Likes

Deets incoming shortly…

3 Likes

Thank you indeed for your work and dedication @Budderton, and to @Mrgreenthumb and @Thetravler for your help in distribution, awesome work guys.
Thanks also to @BudWhisperer for the tag brother.
Looks like I’ve missed this round so I’ll keep my eyes open for the next, I can send some flip/washers if you need some :+1::green_heart:

6 Likes

Beans have made it safely!

7 Likes

Right on @Cadizzles ! Good to hear they made it over safe and sound. Tag me if you get some going so I can watch along.
:v::grin:

7 Likes

You are trully in a league of your own ! I hope god always keeps his hand on your shoulder ! Hey here a sneak peek of the next line up can you guess which is yours hahaha ! Cheers have agreat day ! Ow if anything anytime needed im always here for your back up !

5 Likes

@George @THCeed @MissinBissin @Mrgreenthumb @DEFSeeds @Pie @GreenHighland @hooddirt @MikeyMeteor @willie @WVMountainGhost @cdues21 @ hope at least one of you get in on this cheers

6 Likes

Thanks for tagging, I am actually growing the previous generation and will also have this one thanks to this generous guy and friend … beer3|nullxnull

24 Likes

hell yea! thanks for the tag, she’s a beauty!

4 Likes

Thanks for doing this. And thanks to those who contributed in whatever way. You are what makes OG special.

3 Likes

Thanks much @Budderton :pray:
@ossi_grower you don’t want to miss this :slightly_smiling_face:
Scroll up to post #467
:v:&:green_heart:

4 Likes

Thanks for the shout-out, didn’t even see this whole thread. Very cool cross. Thanks @Budderton for sharing these seeds with the OG!

4 Likes

@Emeraldgreen you might be interested.
Thanks for the generosity @Budderton and thanks to @Thetravler @Mrgreenthumb for mailing supplies

5 Likes

Thank you for the tag!! He already sent them to me :grin::grin::grin:

3 Likes

Good Afternoon @Budderton

Affie is a name that I am a Stranger to.
Would I be able to have a small amount of those extras?
Only enough to fill the Blank lol

Thanks for the invitation Sir. Quick peek online and Kush’s are becoming a true curiosity of mine… + my go w/ LA Confidential was less than stellar… I’ll give it a Go

and You, @Thetravler :smiling_imp:

10 Likes

For sure @MissinBissin ! Shoot me an address in PM.

7 Likes

Its a nice thing when you can witness the meeting of the minds !!!

8 Likes

I don’t know if I’ve got those ? Maybe set a pack aside till I can check . I know OTUG had gave me some afghan hash plant don’t think I’ve got buddertons version of it. Thanks that’s if there’s a spot left .

4 Likes

That is super generous of you @Budderton !

6 Likes