Buddertons P1 Afghani mission

I’m pretty sure I sent a flip out your way last week @ShiskaberrySavior . I’ll double check our pms.

:v::grin:

3 Likes

Just found the pm should be arriving any time . Thanks again looking forward to getting them.

4 Likes

Affie landed thank you @Budderton!

7 Likes

i had forgotten these were coming. been having lots of problems with my seed mail getting pinched so figured it to be another loss.

what a great surprise!
thanks for sending along @Budderton
appreciate you sir.

thanks again for the tip @BudWhisperer.
appreciate you as well.

19 Likes

Awesome! I’m glad you got those seeds.

Affie is a truly Medical strain.
I think you’ll find it to be much more useful than many other indicas (Affie is less sedative, more pain-numbing). For me, Affie was a lot like a better-yielding cousin of Bubba Kush.

9 Likes

It’s good to see some of the beans landing safe and sound. The post has been slow as shit lately. Happy to see something getting through @Til_Valhalla and @MikeyMeteor !
:v::canada:

12 Likes

I have also received these today. Thank you!

6 Likes

Awesome, my pleasure @CocoaCoir . Nice to see the usps is functioning. I was a little leary sending the seeds out considering all the stories of lost or delayed envelopes lately. Thanks for letting me know they made it.

7 Likes

Package arrived today

Thank you again!!

15 Likes

@Budderton the beans landed brotha :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Happy Friday.
Quick update for all those on the 2nd mailing list. I recieved more washers on Wednesday but have had a bitch of a week,work wise, and am only now getting the flips made up. I got a bunch packed up earlier and I’m doing the final push now. They all be ready to start going out Monday morning. Apologies for the delay. Have a great weekend!

38 Likes

Beans landed in 23 days @Budderton :slightly_smiling_face: …packing was so sleek I almost couldn’t get into it.
Very thoughtful of you to include the medicine …should I expect longer flower times from the Golden Triangle cross…??

Thanks for putting in the hard work and dedication :+1:
Appreciated the chance to grow your well worked lines.

:v:&:green_heart:

14 Likes

That’s pretty quick to get over to you, nice! Glad to hear they made it unscathed.

No. It’s a Triangle Kush x Appalachia (Chem) thing and should be finished in 10 wks.

13 Likes

I just caught this dang it @Budderton is there any Affie left?

3 Likes

@Budderton got my affie#11 in the mail today . Thank you for sending those out.

6 Likes

It’s too early for me to jump into giveaways or ask for genetics – still learning! BUT – hot damn is it fun to read / learn about all the work y’all are doing with these plants. Killer. Keep it up!!!

Really really beautiful stuff!

7 Likes

Nice work Budderton. Love me some good Afghani! :love_you_gesture:

You might want to take a look at Lucky-13s LAX which is an attempt to IBL LA Confidential as far as I can tell. Might be some good breeding material with that population alongside what you have created here.

5 Likes

Hey @Budderton

I received the Affie 11 f3 beans just a few days ago…

thank you so much.

Cheers bro!

18 Likes

Awesome @Drsunshinestrains ! Happy to see they made the trip all the way over there! Happy hunting!!

7 Likes

Got this in the mail yesterday. Thank you @Budderton !!

17 Likes