Buddertons P1 Afghani mission

Imma have to keep tabs !!
Never have I ever recieved a pack of buddertons beans :crazy_face:

6 Likes

Stay tuned @Rabeats2093 , should be plenty to go around.:peace_symbol:

6 Likes

How long do you go to ensure seed maturity?

2 Likes

5-6 weeks from pollination. Iā€™ll start checking them at 5 wks @middleman . Then a couple weeks minimum(I like to do 4wks) in a brown paper bag behind the TV to cure them before they get packed up and go in the fridge .:peace_symbol:

13 Likes

These are Affie #11 x AHP filling up a greenhouse in central Ontario.They sure arenā€™t dwarfs in the hothouse! Itā€™s almost eleven feet from floor to ceiling and theyā€™re getting close to the top. :grin::peace_symbol:

41 Likes

A jungle all the way up in Canada!

5 Likes

A9s starting to fill out a bit. Most are smelling of pine incense cones(the cheap ones from the head shop) but one is more astringent and nasty. :grin::peace_symbol:

51 Likes

Damn bro theyā€™re looking sensational :ok_hand: check out those beasts In the greenhouse :flushed: biggest affies Iā€™ve seen! Sensational work brother :clap:

7 Likes

Thanks @Cranio . Iā€™m not growing in the greenhouse, I just provided the seed to test them in that environment. :grin::peace_symbol:

8 Likes

Ah OK nevertheless still crazy good to see! Canā€™t wait to see photos of them nearing the finish! 11ft monster affie jungle-yes please!:grin:
So impressive to see mate. You rock brother :facepunch:

5 Likes

Thanks @Cranio , I appreciate your encouragement.:peace_symbol:

3 Likes

A little update at week 6:(or When things get interesting) As always, please excuse my shitty phone pics.:grin:
This is a typical A9 with some leafs shucked off to show structure. Fairly open, with nice upward branching. Lowers are full of F2 seed.

And this is a typical A11. Short and tight with lots of leafs. About half to 2/3 the size of the A9 with just as much, if not more flower on it. Lowers are full of f2 seed.

The A11s look to be better quality buds at this time and overall, both have that pine incense cone smell, very much like the parent stock. A couple are more on the astringent side of things. I havenā€™t found any inter-sex traits at all so I am pleased with these so far.:grin::peace_symbol:

51 Likes

Dude the A9 looks like a hand giving the middle finger, I love it, haha :joy::joy:

4 Likes

I was thinking she looks more like Marilyn Monroeā€¦ I guess I can see how we could get the two confused, though. :wink:

6 Likes

Beautiful specimen! :drooling_face:

6 Likes

I love it when I stumble on a thread that is start to current top quality work. And Iā€™m sure itā€™s going to carry on that way so Iā€™m gonna stick around.

8 Likes

Hereā€™s a couple of the A9s side by side.

And an A9 top.

The A11s are quite a bit different. Ranging from 1/2 to 2/3s the hight of the A9s with as much, if not more bud. Two in the back are really going for it.

An A11 top

These are in their seventh but Iā€™m planning on taking all these to as close to ten weeks as I can get. That will put six weeks on the seeds but I
may pull the tops before then.:grin::peace_symbol:

50 Likes

Itā€™s interesting to see a thread this detailed about the process of hunting(first Iā€™ve came across this specific), it seems like it would be a fun thing to do! I didnā€™t realize how much is involved, I always thought you just shake pollen and make new seeds lol. Much to learn on this topic. Keep up the good work and thank you for sharing for us newbies!

14 Likes

Thanks for your words, @Dalorean .:pray:

Well itā€™s quite easy to make seeds. Just introduce some pollen to a female. Itā€™s harder to make seed that is equal to or better then the parents. Thatā€™s why we call it doing selections, because we are being selective about what we make seeds with.
:grin::peace_symbol:

20 Likes

Amazing work brother! Canā€™t wait for the smoke reports! I just read it start to ,well,here ! Haha grateful for your insight and sharing your knowledge ! Peace

9 Likes