Buddertons P1 Afghani mission

Thanks for your words @Ftlob .

6 Likes

This is an A11 that’s getting close…

:grin::peace_symbol:

42 Likes

Nice and healthy looking plants :seedling: Amaizing work you do there @Budderton :pray: Respect

3 Likes

Thank you @Faithisyours .

1 Like

Here’s 3 top candidates for moms to the F2s of A9. Selected for similarities in morphology. All have the incense cone(pine scent) smell of the parents.Big fans shucked to show structure. :grin::peace_symbol:

55 Likes

All three of those look pretty good.

4 Likes

I’d have a hard time choosing out of those options, all look like winners to my eye

6 Likes

@LegsMahoney I’d have a tough time choosing too, lol.

:thinking: @Budderton do you ever have your wife sample it with you and compare them? I try to get my wife’s opinion on the smoke sometimes but the most I get out of her is if it’s a head high or body stone, and whether she thinks it’s good or not :laughing: for taste it’s either “fruity” or “tastes like weed” :joy:

12 Likes

They are all really close! If you hadn’t said there were 3 I would have just thought it was 1 plant. Beautiful plants :seedling:

The testing thing is funny. I have one guy who understands what I am after with testing. He used to grow so he gets that I’m after a honest evaluation

12 Likes

Yep. The wife’s a good tester. I also have a group of long time growers/smokers that I give out unnamed samples and have them grade them. I’m notorious for being too picky and not wanting to keep anything, so often my wife or friends will intervene and tell me I’m an idiot if I don’t keep certain cultivars. :joy:

25 Likes

My mandate for selecting the A9s is based on similarities in structure and terp profile. Not so much on effects. That’ll be the A11s that are selected for quality. So more then likely I’ll keep all three and mix the seeds. Unless ones a real stinker in the smoking department but effects are not a top priority for the A9s. I just want them to look and smell the same.:grin::v:

16 Likes

Here’s a couple A11s with the big fans shucked, before chop.
A short type…

A tall type…

41 Likes

Both the 9 and 11 look great!

9 Likes

Thanks @Emeraldgreen . I tried to leave the door knob in all the pics to highlight the difference in hight between the A9s and the A11s, both vegged the same amount of time before flowering. I’m fairly certain that dwarfism is a dominant trait in the A11s , as all 12 ranged in hight between the two I showed. We’ll have to wait and see how the F2s grow out. :grin::grin:

12 Likes

Lovin the short a11 wow would do well in my low height room , great work she’s stunning : )

13 Likes

Thanks @ifish . Yeah I was thinking that this line would be handy for low ceiling and cabinet grows. Still have to see how they smoke but they appear to be better quality than the A9s. More trichs, more terps, ect.

16 Likes

I like all of them with Nr. 1 and 3 being my favorites. I’m so looking forward to the outcome man, awesome :drooling_face:

4 Likes

Hey @Budderton bro,
Here’s a couple of pics of the single female ‘A9’female that i have.

They’re just about a week or so in flower - ( I have the A9 female and a female Sherbet Breath from you…)

I’ll show you pics when some buds are forming, ok mate.
:facepunch:
Gaz

19 Likes

Right on @Gaz29 . Looks good so far.:+1::v:

8 Likes

The next level below trim jail is seed sorting hell… First clean on a batch of seed from an A9 keeper. I’ll let them dry for a bit before I do a second clean.:grin::peace_symbol:

53 Likes