Buddertons P1 Afghani mission

:joy::joy: didnā€™t realize that something worse than trimming existed until my first seed shuck

15 Likes

Been there dude! Love that dry sift screen for seed cleaning, got one myself

8 Likes

I tried smoking a bit of the flower from an A9 and was not impressed with the flavor. I only smoke hash though so I find most flower tastes like burning leaves and sticks. But then I used the Afghan for its intended purpose. Made some knock off Afghani pressed hash. Smooth and fresh, with a balanced mind/body buzz that Iā€™ve enjoyed throughout the day(since 7 am) and Iā€™m not burnt out yet.(Ok maybe a little :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:)

Torn open to show interior.:grin::peace_symbol:

46 Likes

Glad Iā€™m not the only one. :grin:

15 Likes

Looks nice and yummy! Do you smoke joints or pipe?

3 Likes

Both but mostly Iā€™m an old school, bottle toker. Kinda ashamed to admit it @mndlss , but thatā€™s my preferred method of consumption. A bottle toke of dry sieve hash can tell me a lot about the herb it was made from. Itā€™s an Ontario thing.:grin:

21 Likes

Cue the bottle toke discussion again! Haha, still gotta get one of those rigs

5 Likes

@BigMike55 you may enjoy it over here also

5 Likes

What an awesome thread. Mind if I pitch a tent over in the corner?
I have a pack of LA Confidential that has been sitting in cold storage about 5 yrs. I canā€™t remember, but I think I got the from Mark on Strainly. I did not know that LA Conf=Afgani

10 Likes

Hey @BigMike55 , for sure! A little slow here right now, waiting on the F2 beans to cure.
Yeah LA Affie is supposedly a old school pure Afghan. That is the mom of LA Con and the father is an Afghan selected by DNA Genetics.

17 Likes

Did the a11 x ahp get worked further ?
: )

4 Likes

Yep. I shortest ones where the nicest quality flower, so I kept seeds from 3 short but fat A11 females that have been pollinated by 2 different A11 males. So the LA Affie #11 X Afghan Hash Plant F2s will be a mix of 3 dwarf females and 2 males, selected for similar morphology. I remember you said youā€™ve got low head height, so Iā€™ve got a flip of the A11 F1s and the F2s for you to play with. As well as A9 F2s, if your interested. Theyā€™ll be ready in about 4 wks, once their cured enough to pack up.:v:

27 Likes

I really appreciate you sharing your work with me , thankyou thatā€™s awesome : )

7 Likes

Itā€™s my pleasure @ifish . The best way to preserve something like this is to give it away to as many people as I can. Besides, sharing is caring.:grin::v:

19 Likes

Can I join the party?? I love me some hash :heart: and am equally interested and excited about your line up!!

3 Likes

You sure can @OlManHenry ! Iā€™m a strictly hash smoker but I subscribe to the DJ Short point of view, that most Afghan cultivars are best left to hash production, while ā€œSativaā€ and itā€™s hybrids are better for smoking of the flowers.
Thereā€™ll be some F2 seed flying around in about a month. :grin::peace_symbol:

18 Likes

Brother they sound incredible ! Especially that the shorter ones are better flower ! Iā€™m working with a 4ā€™ light height and have no choice but to LST the shit outta everything I grow(although I believe it helps to increase my overall yeilds ), I would love to strictly smoke only hash,I just canā€™t get that far ahead tho ! And I need to find a good tutorial on hash making,dry sift sounds delish !
Hope all is well ! Love your work !
Peace

7 Likes

Thanks for your words @Ftlob . Yeah, Iā€™m gonna pursue the dwarf thing with the A11s. It seems like thatā€™s what the best ones wanna be, so I might as well go for it. Handy for cabinet growers but also handy for taming 3x stretch Sativa when crossed into it. Iā€™ll have some flips for you in about a month.:grin::peace_symbol:

12 Likes

Sounds great,I definitely look forward to them,Iā€™ve got some stuff to send your way to brother,and Iā€™ve also started a little breeding project or two(haha more like 4 or 5 haha, damn) very grateful !
Peace

5 Likes

Sounds like great things are happening!!

5 Likes