Buddertons Tomfoolery

Nice @RookieBuds ! Congrats on your start, hopefully it’s a nice female for you! Though I think the males from these batches could be quite useful too!
:v::canada:

3 Likes

My little mind blown. BOOM

6 Likes

Yeah, it’s a sweet tech for saving space during hunts. If you take cuts right before you put the plants into flower, by wk7-8, you should know wich ones your interested in and you can pull the corresponding snips out of the fridge, root them and bin the rest. Save time and resources by not holding copies of each tester in your veg space.
Not my tech. I learned of it on another forum years ago and have been sharing and employing it ever since.

18 Likes

The pic almost looks like a sucker leaf on a stem. Can you post a pic of the cutting?

3 Likes

Ahh yes, the “Fridge Cut Method”

I come up with these cool names but they never stick :man_shrugging:t2::rofl::rofl::rofl: lol!!!

1 Like

@THCeed if you like that, check out this thread that came out of discussion of clone storage:

6 Likes

It’s 4 or 5 fresh snips. What you would usually make clones with, only a little longer so they can be re cut and brought back to life in a cup of water. Here they are after coming out the fridge and soaking for 24 hrs or so.

25 Likes

Thanks for the pointer.

5 Likes

I gotta make myself useful somehow

5 Likes

Have you thought about taking typing classes?

3 Likes

:rofl::bear: Is there still a secretary pool?

3 Likes

44 Likes

Nice plant . How’s the clones doing today?

5 Likes

Thanks @ShiskaberrySavior . That’s an older picture, just to show the size and how they come out of the fridge. I did cut some Triangle Kush S1 clones today though and they are chilling under the dome in rock cubes.

9 Likes

This one’s from the same batch as the last pic.
Killer A5 fems from @LoveDaAutos . Loud citrus and gas on this one.

37 Likes

I’m holding this MM x NH, from old Kangativa stock, until I figure out what I want to do with it. Cut it down to the lowest branch and it was like, yeah whatever, you can’t phase me…

The Appalachia f3 fems are growing tight af. They all have node spacing like this one.

Whereas the Golden Triangle/Appy fems are cruising at a more normal spacing.

I really have to beat up those thrips soon!

36 Likes

Aruka Valley closing in on 4 months flowering under 11/13. Seed via @iceman

Freakers Columbian Gold, looking all golden. At around 12wks. seed from @middleman

And a Mullumbimby Madness x Nevils Haze tester bud.

44 Likes

Looking awesome as expected! Looking forward to hearing your take on everything in the sativa extravagance

3 Likes

Thanks EG. Mrs Budder said that MM x NH was nice so I just smoked a whole joint to myself and that one’s got it. The buzz I was looking for.
I want to paint a portrait, write a novel and unifie the laws of physics while throat singing a Mongolian diddy. Had to smoke some hash to keep from improvised modern jazz dancing all over the house, alla Napoleon Dynamite. No paranoia, only joy and bliss and a major sense of well being.
:grin::v:

38 Likes

Excellent description!

6 Likes