Buddertons Tomfoolery

NINETEEN WEEKS?!?. … AND COUNTING!!!

That weed is going to cure cancer or blindness or some shit :open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:. Holy wow!

19 weeks, that’s like a full calendar year inside my grow tent :rofl: LMAO I’m a very impatient grower

4 Likes

This for me is where it’s at I find myself drawn to the effects of sativas more so lately indica varieties I do like some for night time meds but rather be functional as I tend to smoke all day while I wanna explore some long flowering lines outdoor running that time for a run indoor with electrical cost really isn’t economical vs say a 10-13 week run wanting to explore some hybrids that run a bit shorter but still retain the desired effects even if it may not be as great as a 16-20 week would give been looking heavy into docs stuff lately as he tends to work some of those longer stuff into a bit more manageable times

5 Likes

I use to run a 13 wk schedule. I had a Super Lemon haze that took all of the 13wks and a 45 day production hash plant that I got 2 flower runs from, while the SLH matured. Did that for a few, so the long flowere are not that foreign to me. We always had daytime and night-time Herb. Nowadays it seems all kinda the same, as far as modern hybrids go.

12 Likes

Yeah for sure @DesertHeartGardens . That’s the direction I want to go too. Classic sativa effects with shorter flower times. Next step is to grow out some of the pure sativa 2way hybrids and then put Afghan on the selections. Good thing I enjoy the work because it’s gonna be a long road!
:v::grin:

10 Likes

Thank you for letting us be a part of the journey

3 Likes

Would like to run that Squirrel Tail or another solid sativa and try making some cobs…this thread got me curious

…and I’ve been wanting a vacuum sealer…aaaaand boxing day is coming up…

8 Likes

@Tappy I don’t know if you seen this thread but it got me really interested in the Cob method - Fighting Buddha gets Cobb’d & 2023 deBauchery

6 Likes

Yeah, a vacuum sealer comes in handy for sure @Tappy . Works well for sealing up pollen or Herb, especially useful when shipping.
I think I might have more of those ST from TL but if not, I’ve got a bunch other suitable candidates for you to make cobs with. I’ll check the fridge and send you a list in PM in a bit.:grin::v:

4 Likes

Looks like I’ve got some reading to do!
:evergreen_tree::smoking::relaxed::open_book:

This is what I was originally wanting one for…but these cobs look super fun!!

May the seed gods guide you! :pray::pray::pray:

2 Likes

@Emeraldgreen maybe I have to accept this Flavour as a true Haze… I have no real other comparisons for this consistent and fragrant attitude.

Did not experience any specific pain relief but wow I’m loving the upitty buzz

Cheers

4 Likes

That ther is crazy! Beautiful Swamp Thing looking flowers. Never seen anything like it. Amazing!

2 Likes

Merry Christmas brother. Hope you had a great day

2 Likes

Cheers man! Actually spent most of the day trying to tame a dirty migraine but still managed to have a good time with the family. Happy holidays to you and yours EG!
:grin::v:

14 Likes

There is hope!!

:v::canada:

33 Likes

I’m not sure what I’m trying to achieve with theses, but they’ve got me excited, one way or the other. Perhaps the polliest of the pollys. Baboon Wine over NYC Chem. So this one’s got GSC, Starfigher, Larry OG, GG4, GDP, Cherry Pie, Grape Stomper, Apple Juice, pollinated by Chem D x Chem 91bx. I expect either some kick ass plants or a complete inter-sex shit show. I give it a 30/70 chance.:sweat_smile:

And this one is Golden Triangle x Appalachia from @Slammedsonoma420 as part of an Appy-centric hunt. Golden Triangle is TK x Appy.

This round of veg will be going to flower in the next week or so.
:v::canada::grin:

27 Likes

Veg spot is about to be empty so time for the next round of hunting. Going heavy on the @BasementBeans this time, with a bit of @santero and the dwarf line, Appy 11, to hopefully go to f3 with it.

The green stuff is aloe vera plant in hot water that’s been blended by a smoothie maker. It will turn red by tomorrow. Why, I do not know but it is the most successful (and easiest) way I’ve ever done starts.
Happy Friday!!
:v::canada::grin:

33 Likes

Awesome lineup man. I’ll be following along for sure. Best of luck

1 Like

Oxidation? :thinking:

Happy hunting. Best wishes as always! :slightly_smiling_face::v:t3::herb:

3 Likes

Right on @MonasticDank . I’ve been telling BB I’m going run those for close to a couple yrs now. Nice to finally get them wet.

Yep, had to ask the Google machine…
“They also stated that Aloe vera contained substantial amounts of iron (64.8 mg/100 g)”
Here’s one, about 24 hrs later…it sure works good for me, whatever is in it!!

And had to take a pic of the cute re-veg popping out, way down on the stem, just above where the cotyledons were.

:v::canada:

27 Likes

Nice strains! I’d like to have enough room to start that many seeds, I’m limited to a 4x4 tent. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes