Buddertons Tomfoolery

One more spot people…… I can only sit on my hands so long you know :joy::joy:
And it’s full! Thank you @Budderton

12 Likes

Very Cool.
Thank You.

4 Likes

Right on. All full and deactivated. Everyone that made the list, take your time and search up this thread to see pics and comments on the parents if you like. I have to wait for washers, so no rush. When you’ve made your choices send me them, along with an address in PM.
Feel free to hmu about the provenance of any you’re interested in. Thanks for your participation!
:v::canada:

14 Likes

Mighty OG of ya @Budderton

6 Likes

Nice @Tuned ! I’m noticing those ST fems have a distinct look to them in veg. I hope it doesn’t give you too much trouble and makes a dank harvest!!
:grin::v:

4 Likes

Seems like an easy plant to grow. This is my first time using coco and bottled nutes.
GH trio.

And thanks for putting up the sativa seeds!

I don’t know if you saw my Malawi grow from last year?

3 Likes

No, I didn’t see it. Reminds me of the Squirrel Tail. The ones I grew made smaller running bud, tighter to the stalk, like an India, and took 14 wks under 11/13. Might have finished fast as a result of being heavily seeded but @Tejas had them marked at 14-15wks. The females where the stoniest of all I’ve tried from that hunt so far. Like, all I wanna do is sit on the bed, eat chips and stare blankly at whatever is on the TV. I was a bit surprised. How did you find the one you grew out @Tuned ?

6 Likes

Mine was not racy at all. I read that Ace used PCK to work their Malawi.
The high was still an active one, not couch lock. I grew 3 plants, each one was a different stone.

3 Likes

I don’t know how they are doing since I’ve been away, but I have some Gorilla Glue number four times Skittles that I’m trying to get some beans out of. They must be pure sativa they have the thinnest fan leaves I’ve ever seen in my life. There’s about a foot between nodes, and hit 3 feet in 6 weeks.
If I get some beans, I am going to call them “Gorittle Glue.”

6 Likes

Very nice! In borat voice! That Malawi gold is a nice repro!way to go budderton

5 Likes

Noob question, does the 1:1 refer to the Female /male ratio or the Thc /Cbd ?

8 Likes

1female to 1male @Hashpants .
:v::canada:

7 Likes

Definitely going in my spring garden!

4 Likes

Right on @Hashpants . Tag me when you get some going so I can watch along. I very interested in how that one turns out and may start some myself before the winter is over.

4 Likes

Just dropped 3 Glitter Trikes the other day! :metal: The “Kush Trials” run is in effect. I’ll fire up a diary after they sprout & I have some actual content to speak of. Looking to get at least two females & see what they do :+1::+1:

11 Likes

Right on @RookieBuds ! Best of luck with your starts. Looking forward to seeing how they work for you.
:crossed_fingers::v:

8 Likes

Def post some updates, we were going to run this one but did Tricycle instead, very interested how it turns out

5 Likes

Hi friends,
Thought I’d give an update on the Auntie Entity (9+ weeks, 3plants in the back row) and Sour Taxi’s (8+ weeks, 2 plants in the centre and the one on the front right) that I’ve been flowering.
They’re getting dense and definitely require stakes. Other than that, they smell friggin amazing! :fire::boom::ok_hand:t3::herb:
All 3 ST’s smell like sour funk including the short AE (plant hidden in the centre, back row).
The 2 taller AE smell nasty! :alien: like intense!
Please excuse as I’m not good at describing, but I know this smell. I grew 2 Kosher Kush (freebie) from seedsman in '22 and one of them turned out just like how these 2 are smelling. The “feeling” while smelling is like raw mango and camphor rubbed on my forehead. Stinky-sting in the nose and up the head, obnoxiously good so to say. Definitely will knock a punch :boom: just like how that Kosher turned out. :alien::ok_hand:t3:

So let’s looks at them…:eyes:
The plant in the front left is a Dream6 clone.

Some angular shots…:joy::sweat_smile:

So, I’ve taken a pic of 2 colas from each plant…just the top buds.

AE (the stinky ones…)

3. This one mells like ST, sour but very floral.

ST (all look dank! :alien:)

Absolute joy growing these plants… :slightly_smiling_face::v:t3:
Thank you @Budderton and @Emeraldgreen :pray:t3::green_heart::herb:

34 Likes

WOW man, nice job! A straight up field of perfectly shaped pine cones!

4 Likes

Killing it @iceman looking great bro.

Grundle

2 Likes