Buddertons Tomfoolery

Going to be lots of happy OGers :+1:

4 Likes

I understand about being busy.
Take your time man.

5 Likes

UDA MAN, Budder. Good things come to those who wait. We know :wink: :metal:

3 Likes

Packing es coming in :fire: from budderton…

3 Likes

Hey Budderton!
Was just catching up on the Malawi Gold cross you made…can’t wait to give 'er!
I’m not very up to speed with sativas…I went into autos knowing what I k ew 10 years ago and they kind of flopped.
Was hoping you could give me a little direction.
We spoke about using small pots to help reduce stretch and all that…but is it true that these should be given half strength nutes?..maybe 1/4 strength? I’m trying to do a “very tight canopy” by doing lots of topping and training.
Should I be expecting a lot of stretch?
That’s all I can think of for now…but I’m sure I’ll have more questions…if you wanna just throw some growing tips out, I’ll listen…lol.
Thanks again! :pray::pray::pray:

Edit
…and rough estimate of flower time? 12-16 weeks?

8 Likes

I’m no pro at growing long season sativas but I was getting way behind on the nitrogen when feeding half strength. Yep, there can be up to 4 x stretch with some phenos, some not as much. Also depends on how much space the roots have to grow. This thread has a lot of good info @Tappy . Pheno depending, they’ll finish from 12-16 wks.

:grin::v:

11 Likes

This Michigan Mouth is chugging along through week 9 of flower.

OGKB dom Capjunky S1 at 9 wks of flowering

Acapulco Gold x Killer A5 mixed with Columbian Gold re-press hash.
This is a normal growing pheno of Capjunky S1 at 7 wks of flower.

:v::canada:

46 Likes

Beautiful :star_struck:. Looks fantastic. I can’t wait to hear your report on smoking/ hash.

4 Likes

That Acapulco Gold x Killer A5 mixed with Columbian Gold re-press hash will be dynamite. I’m curious about the effects, maybe a speedy energetic clear high.

7 Likes

So that re-press is 145 -0 micron dry sift mixed with rso made from what’s left and cooked way down. It’s very concentrated and has strong, dreamy effects. Not couch lock but more getting lost in dreams within day dreams. The taste suffers from being mixed with RSO, but it sure has a kick! I prefer straight pressed dry sift for flavor but my high tolerance demands something more powerful.

19 Likes

A Terpgasm from SolFire, gift to me by @neogitus . Gonna veg for another wk, trim them up, stash some snips in the fridge and then put them into the flower room.

:grin::v:

30 Likes

PLEASE report terp profile on the Terpnado :pray:

Fabulous work as always, sir 🫡

3 Likes

Love the container stacking.

2 Likes

My buddy grew out some pretty recently. The stuff he gave me smells like grapefruit mandarin with some funk to it.

@Budderton Look forward to seeing how yours turn out. Almost the exciting time now :stuck_out_tongue:

41 Likes

That looks lovely :ok_hand: Solfire always seem to hit from what I see and here.

5 Likes

You are far too kind, super noble to donate time. That’s the most important thing to us all :fist:

3 Likes

Love that Chimney effect @budderton

1 Like

Michigan Mouth

Capjunky S1

Re-veg with variegation

Gotta have a Haze on stash.

I still can’t grow true OG Kush worth a dam and I have to learn to live with that.:joy:

49 Likes

What was the advice I read years ago for ogs. Top every 3 nodes forever :joy: than flower.
They look great

4 Likes

Looking good in here @Budderton :ok_hand: All the best

3 Likes