Buddertons Tomfoolery

Right on @drgreensleeves ! One of my kids was thinking about doing a camel but opted for her initials instead. :sweat_smile:Yep, it’s a gift from them that you can never lose or have taken from you. I also took 4-5 hrs in the knee cap area in the same session. (From a professional tattooer) The toes got done first , by my kids, and where the worst of it.
:v::canada:

10 Likes

Part of the second wave of the big Sativas of the World, this is one of the double Panama.

And you’ll be seeing some of these packs around. Due to dismal numbers, these are reserved for fundraising and for thank yous to members that help me get the seed out with stamp donations.

Want a pack? Keep your eyes peeled at the next OG fundraiser or hit my PM for information on how to donate some stamps to the cause. There is only 7 or 8 of each pack.
Edit: The Auntie Entity are explained below.
The Sour Taxi Fems are a mix of 3 phenotypes x Sour Taxi #9 reversed. A bit of diversity
The Sour Taxi #9 S1s are ST#9 × ST#9 reversed. A more narrow selection.

37 Likes

I’m outta likes @Budderton but that’s super cool! Much love and respect bro

4 Likes

Love your packaging! Plants look great!!

2 Likes

Mr. Budderton…Biker Slush from the St Jude bids arrived today…with a bonus Purple Biker Slush. Your genetics always amaze…thanks!

PS…I’m with @Kasper0909 …love the packaging!

22 Likes

It’s my pleasure @CanuckistanPete , thanks for helping St.Judes! I’m happy to see they made it safe and sound, best of luck with them.
:grin::v:

10 Likes

What’s aunt entity ? @Budderton

3 Likes

It’s my tribute to Tina Turner, paying homage to the character she played in Mad Max Beyond the Thumderdome. " Break a deal, face the wheel!"
It’s A New Hope #1 ( @schmarmpit ) × Sour Taxi #9 ( @Emeraldgreen ) reverse pollen. So they are fem seed.
What’s cool about those is its a cross of stuff made by two OGers by an OGer, a 100% OverGrow original.
:grin::v:

22 Likes

I’m outta likes but that’s awesome sauce! Right there bro :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Staying golden with a couple Freakers Columbian Gold.
Some are stretchy, like this.

And some are less stretchy (but still pretty stretchy)

Sorry for getting so technical. :sweat_smile:

36 Likes

I’m not getting it… could you use less technical terminology please?

9 Likes

I could @HeadyBearAdventures , but that would be stretching it! :sweat_smile:

14 Likes

Okay, well just understand that it’s stretching my comprehension.
Anyway… gotta get up and stretch my legs.
Looking great my brudda :bear::+1::grin:

6 Likes

A good yawn and stretch is always good as well! :wink:

3 Likes

Nice job Brother! Keep digging and it’s about time you showed some more Kush work. :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Check out a few pics i posted on the CSI and Karma threads .

6 Likes

Beans made it safe and sound my friend. Thank you for donating them to such a good cause and thank you for the “Purps” :slight_smile:

Love the return name, that was hysterical!

2 Likes

Awesome @Coda ! I’m happy to hear they made it over safely. Thanks for helping St Judes. What name did I use? I use many and can’t remember.

4 Likes

Rick Jamis :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hahaha, nice one!! I often use the real names of classic pro wrestlers and old promoters from back when it was still considered a “sport” .

3 Likes