Buddertons Tomfoolery

@Budderton :astonished: I hope everything on that end finish strong! You know I got to talk junk when I can.

2 Likes

7 Likes

Right on a stretch Armstrong! Reminds me of my favorite in ring worker, Greg “The Hammer” Valentine.
:grin::v:

7 Likes

And none of you remember Haystacks Calhoun? Used to fight in his overalls lol

6 Likes

Oh yeah. A little before my time, but one of the original hillbilly gimmicks! A giant of a man! Nice one @Herbie !

4 Likes

Hacksaw Jim dugen 2x4 and us flag stuck to it and steam boat willy or the best Jimmy Superfly shnucka.lol.

4 Likes

I had one of those many many years ago. I ripped off a limb. It wasn’t easy.

2 Likes

Another ring worker that wrestled his overalls anybody guess his name…:grinning::grinning:

8 Likes

That is Hillbilly Jim of course !

5 Likes

I can still remember his entrance music. Don’t go messing with a country boy, a country boy…
I think his coveralls where a little newer and cleaner then Haystacks Calhouns.
59033f25039ff.image

3 Likes

These guys would kick his ass! :rofl:

2 Likes

1 Like

aa091021269be2255734934a364ba4f7--photo-print-the-snake

3 Likes

Seared into my mind.

6 Likes

I liked Jake the Snake a lot more before he went to the wwf. This is one of favorite matches of his.

That is definitely most viewed bump in the history of pro wrestling!

4 Likes

I watched him many a nights on TV when I was kid. Portland Wrestling.

2 Likes

Mick Foley is A BAD ASS!!!

6 Likes
4 Likes

That must have been awesome! Did you get to see a young Piper? As a kid in Central Ontario, all I was fed was wwe. I would buy the magazines to keep up with the “real” wrestling. The odd time there was vhs tapes of the big NWA cards at rental place and those where a real treat. And then in the mid eighties when cable opened everything up and I was in wrestling heaven for a 13 yr old!

6 Likes

I think I remember that one @CocoaCoir . I was a big Sakuraba fan.

2 Likes