Buddertons Tomfoolery

This is the plan. And it IS a ballsy one at that. I am only feeding flower nutes, jacks 10-30-20 right now at 1/2 strength. I will top if and only if its under the designated height for flip(6 inches btw) and it looks like I will be topping as the 5th node is coming in at 2 1/2 inches(I cheated and buried 2 inches of stem to create more roots and control height[this is where things may get dicey]). Once she hits 6 inches I will flip to flower and HOPEFULLY even if she maxes out at 4x stretch she’ll be 24ish inches tall. I’ll employ tip pinching, super cropping, scrog netting and even root pruning as an extreme measure. Im going to abuse this bitch hard. Anything to control height. Anyway its not really for smoke, though that would be nice too, its for seeds so total yield is irrelevant.

9 Likes

Ahhh nice! Seed run of TK huh? Got my fingers and toes crossed for you! Sounds like you’ve got it all worked out . (I love a good game plan) looking forward to the results!

5 Likes

TK x Chocolate Diesel. I have a few weeks to decide if im going to try to reverse her as well. I may get a sts kit and give it a try, though I have heard she’s notoriously difficult to reverse.

7 Likes

Yes sir that she is. Oh choc dies! I love a good useful strain! Awesome that’s gotta be a killer combo ! When u get a chance tag me, I know I’ve been there , I do recall it.

5 Likes

Will do brother!

3 Likes

tk x chocolate diesel = chocolate kush (v1 :wink: )
i used the TK that JayT send me from US to the maphial/santasmoke
chocolate diesel f1 #7-male. there will be lots of males in those seeds.
(that is just in case mine are in question here, lol.)

the coinflip-seeds are mine, sorry for the writing.
must be some ugly gnome labelling those, lol.

they are:
White Fire (australian selection) x (Mullum/Oaxacan)
crossed to the 2 “Emperor Haze IX”-males (= c5 bx1)

__

enjoy those beans everyone, thank you for getting those out there !!

and guys … :slight_smile:
please, please: think of me if you make more or cross them out *seedslut alert, lol *

19 Likes

Looks like I wasn’t even close @santero .:sweat_smile: Thanks for the clarification. Also, I hope your Mrs. health is in a better place these days.
:v::canada:

9 Likes

Speaking of Mullumbimby Madness, here’s the MM x Nevilles Haze 28 that I’ve got going. It’s the only one from 3 seed that made it and it’s a pretty cool looking plant so far. I kinda hope it’s a male.

This one’s KDKT , a Thai variety.

34 Likes

Hey no worries with that. Hell I thought it was wifi strain lol a bad dispensary hybrid now I realize it’s the :fire:. Thanks for clarifying!

3 Likes

Thanks for letting us see the KD Koh Tao that is a beautiful plant @Budderton

1 Like

Dude I love this! I’m gonna have to get my daughter to do something when she can be trusted to hold a machine, although I am curious to see what a 3yr old would do… :thinking::joy:

5 Likes

It’s my pleasure @MissinBissin . I’ve got another going that is almost the same. I’ve pretty much got my mind made up to lightly touch a lower of two on all the female equatorials I get this round with a mix of all the Malawi Gold males I find.

Yeah, might be a bit young for it. I wanted to wait until by guy was old enough to remember it for the rest of his life. The toes on my other foot where tattooed by my Mom, Dad and siblings about 10 yrs ago. Warning: Toe tattoos suck!

13 Likes

Sounds like a solid shot at a new angle of “Exotic” @Budderton.
Sounds pretty darn Amazing @ Malawi Gold x exotic Thai.

Will this be your first cross from these two regions?

2 Likes

@Budderton …I just had to say , I love everything your doing. You are Jammin man… keep it up…I’ll be watching thanks for sharing everything with us

2 Likes

Yep. First time playing with heirlooms in general. I grew a bunch back in the 80s because that’s all we could get, but I never made seed with them. Couldn’t even get them to finish outside. I have a feeling the results will be more of an ingredient then the main dish but time will tell. Either way I’m grateful to be able to grow all these different heirlooms out.

8 Likes

And @Budderton, your Indian Heirlooms have JUST arrived and I’m feeeling pretty damn Global right-about now…

Honoured to be on the receiving end of your generosity…

By the way, have you ever heard of Atao Seeds? and specifically, something Roms and I dug up; St. Vincent x LambsBread. Its a 16 -20 week sativa heirloom cross.

I’d like to offer you a few if it sounds to your likings Sir !!!

I’m soaking a few in water in the coming weeks here. Thought you might be interested…

Have a great day

8 Likes

I have no problem believing that, I got designs on getting the tops of my feet done sometime and I’m not looking forward to it, but maybe I’ll give the kid a thigh or something :joy:

6 Likes

They say anywhere the sun doesn’t shine on is usually pretty harsh. I have a few. None on my feet. That had to sting a little bit.

3 Likes

The Columbian Gold are starting to catch up with the first wave of tropical heirlooms.

I also like to mess with OG Kush types

So heavily pollinated, I don’t think there’s a pistil left on it.

33 Likes

Yes Sir they do! I have a :dromedary_camel: toe :slight_smile: I got Joe camel on my big toe and it’s right up there with my top 5 most painful tattoos! And most of my body has ink on it :slight_smile: lol and that’s super cool of you and your son I have a few like that my little sisters have put ink on me and my kids have spots waiting on them :slight_smile: it’s a real bonding experience to say the least :slight_smile:

4 Likes