Buddertons Tomfoolery

I was watching all those guys on broadcast TV. I grew up here in Oregon. I never got to see them in person in Portland though.

1 Like

This is how I pictured @DougDawson (minus the beard) before I saw his pic. I wasn’t that far off.

5 Likes

mutley2

3 Likes

Wasn’t this the dude in stallone’s movie “over the top” arm wrestling drinking motor oil?

2 Likes

Went to the wrestling matches starting in the late 70"s. Grew up in scranton PA, big Polish community around that area as I am also. This guy was very popular. Saw him wrestle Jessie the body venture a number of times.

Ivan Putski

5 Likes

I’m not sure. I know him as “Sir.”

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

No wasn’t the same guy.

1 Like

No hill billy jim was 6’7. But that was a great scene thou

2 Likes

Not to derail the men in spandex, ha, but I just got caught up here, quite the log of impressive looking plants, and it also seems you have quite the nose!

I did not see the twist coming when you threw down a bunch of Sativas recently, very cool.

I look forward to looking through what ever you send over, thank you!

I’ll be following along :smiley:

3 Likes

Thanks for your words @PatioMat . Yeah, my thread can get weird at times ! Keeps things interesting. I’m glad to have you!
:v::canada:

7 Likes

LOL I think he has a disclaimer somewhere letting people know the topics can runoff into some real wieners.

2 Likes

Hahaha! That one spawned a thread of it own! Long live the dog!!

3 Likes

I remember watching that in HS with my buddies! That was such a GREAT match! I have yet to see one better than Undertaker v Mankind Hell in a Cell. God those were the best days of wrestling!

2 Likes

I bet there’s enough interest to start a pro wrestling thread. A lot of us grew up during a time when they expected you to believe it was real as apposed to today when they out right tell you it’s all a “work”.
Speaking of work, I up potted this saucer of Killer A5 S1s. I can’t seem to shake the thrips, due to not treating the flower room, but these will get treated once the get a bit bigger. You will notice the cup of Mullumbimby Madness x Nevils Haze snips that i left for a 2hr soak , 5 days ago. :man_facepalming:

24 Likes

I think this is one of the last I watched. If you ever competed in a HS match or even tried out you know it was choreographed and with props.

5 Likes

My mums favourites

9 Likes

Sudanese , from @Cranio , starting to flower.

Malawi Gold , from @Tejas , also starting to flower.

31 Likes

Glad your growing Malawi Gold. I want a honest opinion on how strong it really is.

5 Likes

Any girls yet?

2 Likes

Yep, one so far.

4 Likes