Buddertons Tomfoolery

You already have seeds from the Colombian?

3 Likes

Right on @deeez99 , me too! Everything is touched by the Malawi Gold, just because I could.

4 Likes

No. No more seed but I still have a couple females in flower EG.

5 Likes

Go, go, go bro! Those Thai plants hopefully will fill out their buds nicely in the next couple weeks. Especially some of the KD KT’s. I was very surprised how thick the colas got on some of them! Like you, I’ve been going for quite early in the game pollinations - luckily - had the Goji OG fire blanks on me 4 times in a row, 5th time did the trick! Happy to see these spread out to the right people to OGTW! Knew you’d be one of them! :rofl:

:call_me_hand:

4 Likes

My sense of time is completely off right now. I felt like the super sativa fun had just started, and than thought you had completed making seeds……very confused

4 Likes

One run end, another begins. I did some open polls, early summer, with seed I purchased and wanted to increase. Uved the room. And then the Malawi Gold male I used on the Sativas of the World Hunt flowered fast and was releasing a small amount of pollen by wk 3ish, so everyone got hit very early.
I’ve got some things I’m going to grow sensi for Mrs Budders cause she’s a weed snob and doesn’t like to separate seed from her smoke. I make hash, so seed doesn’t bother me at all.
:v::canada:

8 Likes

Have you ever done a pure sensi run? I just picture you going into cold sweats and sneaking in and dusting just one little branch :joy:. I see you have a pot princess also​:joy:

2 Likes

For sure TL. Get them early and then hopefully the bud grows up around them and you get more bud then seed. And yeah, there’ll be some Tlander/Tejas collab action brought to you by budderton ,coming soon to a seed giveaway thread near you!

5 Likes

It seems like it’s been a while. I think it was the last round of Sour Taxi testing. I have an ingrained fear of losing things. :grin:

5 Likes

Arrakku Valley, seed from @iceman , looking all tropical.

Mullumbimby Madness x Nevils Haze, Kangativa genetics via @Cranio .Who says Haze don’t like too much Nitrogen. Should have put more into this one. Now I’m playing catch up and burning it.:man_facepalming:

Sudanese from @Cranio . About 2 wks ahead of everything else and riddled with seed.

And my favorite at this point, Malawi Gold, short pheno from @Tejas

Early days but terps ranging from celery, grass, mango, carrot, and truck stop, $1 musky cologne mixed with mud.
:canada::v:

44 Likes

Very nice as always brethren

4 Likes

Is the malawi short pheno in the seedline or a clone? Pardon me for being lazy and not going back in the thread.

1 Like

Thanks man. This grow is taking me back to my early teen years, trying to get seed from imported brick weed to finish up in my closet before mom found it! She did, we had a heart to heart and after she was cool about it. It was always “just let me finish this cycle” but little did she know, there was always a plant or two being added.:sweat_smile: Bless her, she never did make me shut down.

18 Likes

It’s a seedling @CocoaCoir . I have that short one and one that is a tall bean pole with min side branching.
I’m currently infatuated with the smell on the shorty. It’s new in cannabis to me. Hard to pin down but it’s kinda cheap ass cologne musk, mixed with river mud.

7 Likes

Lol I had the exact opposite experience, came home and she had everything ripped out, smashed in my closet and takes me in the bathroom where she dangles the still young plant over the toilet , screaming! Then tried flushing it, which failed miserably :joy: but I knew then I had to figure other methods. That was the beginning of my outdoor adventures and in the process where I met my mentor a few years later. Was a blessing in disguise I guess as I ALWAYS ALWAYS planned to grow indo again , it was a dream ! So I saved up , talked a homie into letting me fill his laundry room and the rest is history

10 Likes

Sounds like it all worked out for the best @TopShelfTrees1 ! My folks where "hippies " My Mom use to sell hash and that’s how she met my Dad. They bought a VW van around the time I was born and traveled Canada and the territories for a few years, until there was 3 of us siblings and they settled down. She quit weed and kinda went straight and got a government job but my father still indulged daily and grew outside. So he didn’t have a problem and she knew she’d make herself a hypocrite , so I think that’s how I got away with having a 400 watter cooking away in my little 3x4 closet. Plus Dad like the free bud.:rofl::v:

17 Likes

Mine wasn’t in a closet…it was on my bedroom windowsill…"tomato plants for a science project Mom"

3 Likes

Is that how you cure your buds or just dry them? The brown paper bag in closet style!

1 Like

No man, those are seeds saved from individual cultivars. The bags help keep everything straight.
It’s best to air out or “season” your fresh seed, before packing them up into something airtight and putting them in the fridge. Seeds need to just sit around for a while to reach their maximum germination potential. Anti-germination enzymes and all that jazz. There’s plenty of info on the Google machine on the subject but essentially, fresh seed are usually a bitch to germ and germination rates suffer when you seal them up and refrigerate prematurely.

16 Likes

I lust leave them in a thin layer in a plastic take out container but I agree.

3 Likes